PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Pictures.

DennisTaft
October 30th, 2009, 06:49 PM
I have spent 20 years or more creating the Monster Truck Photo Album. Lately I have been doing a lot of work to prevent that work to be stolen. I guess it doesn't matter to some. The only I can prevent it is to remove the site all together. Shawn Hunsicker YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION TO TAKE PHOTOS FROM MY SITE AND POST ANYWHERE ON THE WEB. REMOVE ALL YOU HAVE TAKEN.:mad:

Stomping The Bully
October 30th, 2009, 06:51 PM
Hes helpin you by puttin your **** out there.

EmJay
October 30th, 2009, 06:52 PM
""Hey Taft, DID YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THOSE PHOTOS FROM THE PEOPLE, WEBSITES, MAGAZINES, AND VIDEOS THAT YOU TOOK THEM FROM??????????????""

EXCALIBER4X4
October 30th, 2009, 06:53 PM
Hey Green Monster Man,.....

I know Dennis Taft has a ton of pictures of Green Monster and the Mash ambulance..... www.monsterphotos.com!

Paul curtis
October 30th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Hey Dennis, we love your site, and its a great tool, but, did you ever stop and ask your self what the people who took these photos, the companys that printed them in there magazines, or recorded the shows that you got them from might think about you Stealing from them?

You Can Not Have your Kate, and Edith too, if you want to complain about people stealing pictures, you need only look in the mirror.
If they were linking them over from your site, using your Bandwith, that would be one thing, however we arent, How many Pictures on your site have You actually taken, 10%? Maybe? You can not tell people what to do with stuff thats not yours, just because you put a little logo on it, does not mean its yours, you dont own the copyright to it, the person or entitys who took the photos or videos, or the magizines they were in do.

RickFL
October 30th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Dennis take it up with him in PMs. Thank you.