PDA

View Full Version : Riverhead Raceway, NY 2010

monstermaniac
August 29th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Anybody going? I'll be there with a few friends on Sunday afternoon. Line-up is Bigfoot, Storm Damage and Viper. Anyone know whos driving Bigfoot? Hoping for a better show than last year! :rolleyes:

RyanRoberts
August 29th, 2010, 01:04 PM
probably be Rick Long . He has been on the majority of the KSR shows this year. What was wrong with it last year?

monstermaniac
August 29th, 2010, 01:39 PM
Somebody in the stands had an RII and kept shutting the trucks off after every hit. I felt bad for the drivers especially, because it cut Tim Mente short... he didn't return. And Rich Blackburne had just put a new motor in... that could have done major damage.

Set2Crash16
August 29th, 2010, 03:01 PM
the tnt team wont be there, i know you all will miss us but we will be at joes jump. I am pretty sure the hot shot jeep will be running aswell.

BrianStell
August 29th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Hope it will be better than last year? Last year was great I though! I did only go Saturday though, maybe you were talking about the Sunday show? I thought those guys did great last year!

And as far as I know it looks like that Jeep will be competing - says a Jeep bodied Monster Truck will be a 4th Freestyle competitor on the Riverhead Raceway site (in the press release about the Monster Truck weekend), and I spoke to Leo (TNT) lol. I will be there both days...looking forward to it!

monstermaniac
August 29th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Yes, it was the Sunday show lol and I saw videos of the Saturday night show on youtube and it looked pretty good, Mente in Storm Damage made an awesome save... and oh my, can he spin that truck around in a donut! :eek: Can't wait to see Hot Shot either... the more the merrier :cool:

Set2Crash16
August 29th, 2010, 08:20 PM
yea hot shot will be there... we did some field testing with it today.

BrianStell
August 30th, 2010, 11:55 AM
How'd she run Ryan? I'm lookin' forward to this weekend for sure!

Set2Crash16
August 30th, 2010, 12:15 PM
It was different lol thats all I am saying... But it was nothing crazy, a few car hits some donuts. He is new to driving a monster truck and was just testing it all out. We are doing some sway bar work then it will be prefect. Steve is still learning and this is a wild truck, being that it is an old school truck just like rock star.

We updated it at TNT with the four link and coil overs, even stretched the wheel base,(there is a thread on here somewhere about it) but this thing will definatly be wild. It should be good.

mcm2728
August 30th, 2010, 11:35 PM
will be there for both shows.