PDA

View Full Version : Hartford this weekend

Cale Putnam
February 4th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Anyone else gonna be there? I haven't finalized what's happening totally but my plans are to be in the XL Center on Saturday for both shows, but probably skipping the pit party. It's a drive for a simplistic MJ but there's something about that city and arena that I like. Maybe that a guy named Zarley Zalapski once played there.

Crazyman9
February 4th, 2008, 10:02 PM
I'll most likely be there Sunday unless I hear about tons of breakage and the shows being bad. I'm probably buying the ticket the day of the show. Line-up is bad compared to the past 2 years.

Disturbingly Perfect
February 4th, 2008, 10:38 PM
ill be there saturday night as a spectator. i think the line up is pretty good. same headliner as usual.

Crazyman9
February 5th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Well compared to the past 2 years its not as good. No Raab :(, hopefully Pezo can fill that gap. But still, 2006 was one of the best shows I've been to with Tingler (theres a big downer), and AA.

BTW, there gonna be dirt? If not I'm just going to pass on it all together.

JasonMiller
February 5th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Maybe that a guy named Zarley Zalapski once played there.

do they ever play "Brass Bonanza" at the MJ there?? LOL

Cale Putnam
February 5th, 2008, 06:14 PM
do they ever play "Brass Bonanza" at the MJ there?? LOL

I'm going to be SO disappointed if I don't hear it at least once while I'm down there. I got back into watching hockey a few years ago and I realize now how cool it was that Hartford had an NHL team. They still play that at the Bruins games as a tribute, and when I see them play the Canes next week I'm sure I'll hear it a ton. I have a copy of the song on on my computer (http://www.brassbonanza.com/hcc/), just in case.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a3/HartfordWhalers.png

Cale Putnam
February 8th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Still haven't decided yet but I might end up changing my plans and just doing the afternoon show. Right now I'm going it alone and I don't have tickets to either show yet so I may buy one to the afternoon show and decide on the evening one while I'm there. But I will be there for at least one, lol.

Chris Kaelin
February 8th, 2008, 09:29 PM
YouTube - The Hartford Whalers "Brass Bonanza"

Just for Cale, a little old school Whalers from a fellow hockey fan. LET'S GO BLUES!!!