Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stuntman videos

Stuntman videos

Members do not see advertisements
    Ehh got bored so i desided to make these, enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQrppq1f-E"]YouTube - Stuntman[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_jSm8VRGs"]YouTube - Stuntman 2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcmYI0ktfVs"]YouTube - Stuntman 3[/ame]
    Matt Grossman
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    aim-ntrustler
    Gamertag: biggrossman05
    http://www.myspace.com/biggrossman05
    MY VIDEOS

Its mayhem, no one is happy.

i like

what game is that & pc or game console

Stuntman, and I have it for ps2.
    Matt Grossman
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    aim-ntrustler
    MY VIDEOS

why didnt i think of that!? I always have some cool freestyle tracks and freestyle runs that i've wanted to share. Especially since i figured out how to stack a car on top of a car and even a van on top of a car. Pain in the butt tho for the van. I hate how the cars, vans, and busses start rolling around. I put some of those cement barriers along the front and rear of the obstacles so they dont roll around as much. Kinda limits how many objects you can use tho. If only the truck was able to be customized.
    Danny Villa - Addicted to monster trucks since 1988

How do u stack cars and vans?!?! Ive been trying to do it forever! And yea i know what u mean about limit of obstacles u can use, i wish there was a code that lets u have an unlimited amount.
    Matt Grossman
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    aim-ntrustler
    MY VIDEOS

i've found out how to stack stuff but it can't be done while setting the track up. when i hit a set of obstacles hard, sometimes the first car will flip up on top of the others or if it's a car stack with a van stack at the end (it's like ccccccvc) and the car will slide under the van on occasion. it's more luck than anything though and if there's a way to actually set them up that way i'd love to know.

Still doesn't seem to be what we're looking for in terms of realistic physics. The rear suspension seems to have no travel whatsoever.
    No matter how stupid Mayhem gets, it's ALWAYS a source of entertainment, even if the entertainment is unintentional.

Putting the stacks together takes some bigtime patience. Especially with the vans. I dont recommend it if you just feel like doing some quick runs. Its annoying to set up everytime you run. Setting up the cars is pretty quick once you get the hang of it. I just did it to see whats possible in the game. But here's what i do. I put a normal row of 4 cars, put a cement barrier right behind the cars, then right up against the barrier i put 2 of those cars that stand straight up. Then with the truck, i very lightly tap the vertical cars so they fall on the row of 4 cars. They'll be hanging halfway off still, so then i gently push the cars with the truck so they are evenly on top of the other cars. That will give you some pretty wicked sky wheelies and crazy air. Most of the time at least.

The van stack is pretty frustrating and only worth it half the time. What i did was put the barriers behind the cars for stability like before, then in front of the cars put a couple of those tiny ramps or those little triangular things on the bottom of the "special" list. (i'm guessing those are for rollovers?) Then put the van in front of the ramps. With the truck, push the van over the ramps and onto the top of the cars. Yeah sounds simple, but #1: the van almost never goes straight back, #2: its never quick to set up, #3: half the time the van slides in between the cars after a couple hits, #4: its hard to not run over the van while you're setting up. That'll really throw you off.#5: the most frustrating part!! Neither of the little ramps are tall enough. So the van doesnt climb on the cars easily at all. You gotta push like crazy to get the van on the cars. It wont give you big air, but if you get it just right, a verticle sky wheelie is always possible, plus its a challenging climb. Just think of Holman's Beast freestyle at the AMP show. If you've seen the video, its pretty much the same kind of challenge. GOOD LUCK!!!
    Last edited by Rainstorm410; September 14th, 2006 at 04:59 PM.
    Danny Villa - Addicted to monster trucks since 1988

yeah, if stuntman's MT had some decent travel on the rear suspension it would be so awesome. leave the front kinda stiff like it is so you can do slap wheelies and stuff. it would also be awesome if a game would include having a stall converter so you could stall it up to launch and all that. and rear steer is a must for me. but for right now stuntman is the most realistic to me.....or at least the most fun. you can crush cars and vans and air it out and do wheelies.
    Tommy Lee Byrd
    Freelance Photographer and MT Artist

Members do not see advertisements
    Myself and Leafs here do "stuntman events" where we draw up a map on paint, send it to each other and replicate the track as best we can on our PS2's. In the "events" we do sky wheelie, slap wheelie, and go for broke freestyles, record the videos and send to each other to judge. Sounds corney but you should try it sometime. It's pretty fun but it does take a bit of time to do. RainStorm I like that idea of the double stacked cars, I'm gonna have to try that when I get out of school here in 5 hours. What I've been doing for double stacks is taking the 4-car's stacked vertically, take the 2 smallest ramps, put them up next to the stack then in game just ever so slightly hit the stack and the top 2 cars will hopefully fall off. It's always hit or miss with them though, your way sounds a little bit better lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information