Post Thanks / Like

2013 NJ Monster Truck Beach Nationals in Wildwood, NJ

Members do not see advertisements
    KSR Motorsports, The Greater Wildwood Hotel & Motel Association, The Greater Wildwoods Tourism Improvement and Development Authority, and Wildwood Motor Events present the 2013 NJ Monster Truck Beach Nationals in Wildwood, NJ.

Dates: September 27 - 29, 2013

Show Times: Friday (Pit Party 5:00pm, Qualifying 7:00pm), Saturday (1:00pm, 7:00pm), Sunday (2:00pm)

Lineup: Bigfoot (driven by Darron Schnell), XDP (driven by Dave Radzirez), Stinger (driven by Zane Rettew), Gunslinger (driven by Scott Hartsock), Instigator (driven by Paul Breaud), War Wizard (driven by Randy Moore), Snake Bite (driven by Kyle Doyle), Toxic (driven by Travis Petri)

Tickets: http://wildwoodmotorevents.ticketlea...er-truck-race/

I will be going to only the Saturday 1:00pm and Saturday 7:00pm shows, I won't be going to the Sunday 2:00pm show. I will also be at the big Friday Pit Party at 5:00pm to talk to the drivers. I am not sure if I will be going to the Friday Qualifying at 7:00pm. I will be covering the whole weekend for BigfootFanTV as well. All in all it will be 1 great weekend for me like it always has been, i've been going to the Wildwood, NJ monster truck show every year ever since it started back in I believe 1997.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BigfootFan; August 30th, 2013 at 03:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    This event makes me happy, because I'm very much a fan of the Wildwoods ever since my parents took me when I was younger. I'm glad they're back to doing this event again, as I was worried that it wasn't when the ride truck was gone last summer. (They now have a Mopar-1 ride truck all summer this year.) Should be a fun show. Was going to try to make it as the same as my usual September beach trip, but may not be able to swing it financially...

Out of curiosity... I always remember this being a big deal that they're racing on the beach... is this uncommon or unique to the Wildwood show? I've never heard of seen any other beach monster truck shows... I imagine sand vs dirt is different to set up for, but was curious if there are more shows on sand/beaches other than this one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bjh909 View Post

Out of curiosity... I always remember this being a big deal that they're racing on the beach... is this uncommon or unique to the Wildwood show? I've never heard of seen any other beach monster truck shows... I imagine sand vs dirt is different to set up for, but was curious if there are more shows on sand/beaches other than this one.
    There's also "Monsters on the Beach" in Virginia Beach.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well since the event is this upcoming weekend I guess I will bring this thread back up and running.

Here's a preview of one of the obstacles of the track, it is a big sand hill. In the bottom picture I don't know if that is the final angle but that ramp looks very steep. It will be interesting to see how the whole complete track will look.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been to this show and have worked this show many times! New Orleans to Wildwood is a 24 hour drive. If I had the time off work and the money to do this show every year, you bet your *** i'd do it! It may be considered a small time show, but for the environment, the community involvement, the atmosphere, and the fun, this show is better, in my opinion, than any one night stadium show hands down!
    David Fray

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    We've changed the ramp up on the big sand hill so the monsters get more pop off the top of the ramp. If anyone was there last night, the monsters got more air than originally planned due to the changes. It's going to be a great weekend though, and I imagine Hartsock, Long, and Radzierez being the ones to really watch for racing.
    My Personal 2013 Schedule::::
    Trenton, NJ -- East Rutherford, NJ -- Plymouth Meeting, PA -- East Rutherford, NJ -- Englishtown, NJ -- Norwich, NY (CANCELLED) -- Honesdale, PA -- Millville, NJ -- Gilbert, PA -- Goshen, CT -- Englishtown, NJ -- Wildwood, NJ

"If at first you don't succeed, go home and make a sandwich." -- Jeff Bursey

Thread Information