Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263
Results 2,621 to 2,628 of 2628

Members do not see advertisements
    Don't know if these been posted before.

Wonder if Flyin-Hi Off Road had anything to do with the build of this one. ( Meant to post this with the Maui Monster pic.) A bit more chrome and paint, you'd almost would've had an exact replica.
    Any idea if it still exisits, anyone?

both maui monsters still exist. i read somewhere that fly n hi was a prototype for maui monster 1.
    monster truck fan for over 20 years. man i'm old.
    "Posts means nothing, it's all about knowledge."
    bacardi 151, 75% alcohol, 25% filler.
    "UGH, MY GOOD CHINA!" "dishes done."

Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
    Wonder if Flyin-Hi Off Road had anything to do with the build of this one. ( Meant to post this with the Maui Monster pic.) A bit more chrome and paint, you'd almost would've had an exact replica.
    Any idea if it still exisits, anyone?
    I could be wrong but I understand that Fly N Hi is now in Mexico, It was renamed Big Show and was in a bad accident in Oct. 2013.

8 people were killed and dozens injured. I think that there's a thread about it here on this forum.

Wonder why Excalaber was sitting on the axles and hubs like this ? Clearence issues in getting inside the arena/stadium? Was this a common practice back then?

- - - Updated - - -

Now THAT"S an awesome way to get to your still up in the hills, or down in the holler !! Who drove this for the movie? Was it built from scratch, or from an existing truck? Seems I remember it being mentioned on here, No Problem 2 was used to build this. Orrrr, am I thinking of a different truck for a different movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kong View Post
    I could be wrong but I understand that Fly N Hi is now in Mexico, It was renamed Big Show and was in a bad accident in Oct. 2013.

8 people were killed and dozens injured. I think that there's a thread about it here on this forum.

Hope it doesn't get scrapped. Don't misunderstand, what happened was tragic.

My dad's friend was real good friends with Showtime driver Brian Shell.
    Pontiac Silverdome geek, Detroit Red Wings fan and Alabama Football fan. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge Runner View Post
    Now THAT"S an awesome way to get to your still up in the hills, or down in the holler !! Who drove this for the movie? Was it built from scratch, or from an existing truck? Seems I remember it being mentioned on here, No Problem 2 was used to build this. Orrrr, am I thinking of a different truck for a different movie.
    If I remember correctly, the chassis under the "Beverly Hillbillies" monster truck was originally Jerry Richmond's "Lethal Weapon" truck. It also ran as one of the Skoal/Copenhagen Crusher trucks (under the ownership of Golden State Promotions), before it was rebuilt for the movie.

Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263

Thread Information