Page 222 of 263 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2628

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Furious Rodimus View Post
    Welcome to Mayhem! Those are some sweet pics! Thanks for sharing!
    thanks...ill try to find the others...

Quote Originally Posted by isonater911 View Post
    Awesome pictures man! I hope to see more of em if you got em, maybe you have some of Southern Sunshine hiding in there? Anyways like I said thanks for sharing your old school collection, they are awesome!
    i dont have any that i have taken of southern sunshine..i dont think it ever came to florida..just got pics of the trucks that where in florida...the only ones i have are the same i have seen on this site..although i found a bunch of ones on the photobucket for southern sunshine..theres pics that marty took while he was at shows .they are still in a album and the pics are taking of them still in the album so the quality isnt there..wish they could get them pics out of the album and scan them becouse he has some real good pics.thanks

Hey babb_audio,got a question for you.Do you have any photos of Clydesdale.It's been my favorite truck since I was little and I love to look at old photos of it.By the way,as a side note,I used to live just down the road from the shop that housed Clydesdale and a monster jeep when I lived in marietta,ga.But that was back in the early 90's.I now live in dallas,ga and the Clydesdale truck is now housed in cedartown,ga.Thanks in advance for any posted photos!

Quote Originally Posted by babb_audio View Post
    i dont have any that i have taken of southern sunshine..i dont think it ever came to florida..just got pics of the trucks that where in florida...the only ones i have are the same i have seen on this site..although i found a bunch of ones on the photobucket for southern sunshine..theres pics that marty took while he was at shows .they are still in a album and the pics are taking of them still in the album so the quality isnt there..wish they could get them pics out of the album and scan them becouse he has some real good pics.thanks
    Mart's brother Glenn posts regularly on the site, and is responsible for the PhotoBucket album you're speaking of. Check out the Official Southern Sunshine thread. It's well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie B. Jr. View Post
    Hey babb_audio,got a question for you.Do you have any photos of Clydesdale.It's been my favorite truck since I was little and I love to look at old photos of it.By the way,as a side note,I used to live just down the road from the shop that housed Clydesdale and a monster jeep when I lived in marietta,ga.But that was back in the early 90's.I now live in dallas,ga and the Clydesdale truck is now housed in cedartown,ga.Thanks in advance for any posted photos!
    no sorry..when the monster trucks started racing down here in florida i went to a few events but then i didt take pics since i was getting into recording them..i have videos put away somewhere.i wish i took more pics then instead of video taping them.i miss the origianal clydesdale truck the blue chevy before he started racing it.this weekend im going to my other place where i know all the npics are somewhere there and get them and scan them for this site.

Quote Originally Posted by dave3BA View Post
    Mart's brother Glenn posts regularly on the site, and is responsible for the PhotoBucket album you're speaking of. Check out the Official Southern Sunshine thread. It's well worth it.
    That is my photobucket the pictures are on. I took all of those pictures the first time I met Glenn and the rest of the Williams family so I just snapped pictures of the pages of the photo album. I have been meaning to ask Glenna and his father if I can bring them home to scan them picture by picture. I am pretty sure if they trust me to drive Cajun King, they now trust me enough to let me handle Mart's old pictures. But yes I agree with dave..check out the thread on here if you haven't already.
    Matt Ison
    Southern Sunshine Racing Crew Member/ Driver of Cajun King
    Matthew Ison Photography
    Southern Sunshine and Cajun King HAVE rose again!

Thanks so much for sharing those AWESOME pics...

I'm a Dodge truck man so I'm very happy with the Beechnut Beast pics...
    Marcel "MadRat" Degen

Welcome to Mayhem. Thanks for posting those amazing photos!!
    Gerhard Stemmet

Samson 1's biggest fan

I am not going to post all 100+ of them but I was able to get Marts personal album and scan the photos out of it. So its the same pics as I had on photobucket but now they are each scanned and they are on my flickr. Below is the link for those, and also is the link for my personal album. I do have to ask to please no use any of Mart's personal pics in anyway without asking first. The Williams family was kind enough to let me take the album home and scan them I do not want anyone using Mart's pics without us knowing. Thanks

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157627421567651/"]Old Skool Monster Trucks : The Mart Williams Collection. - a set on Flickr[/ame]

My album below..

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157627345800245/"]AIN"T NO SCHOOL LIKE OLD SKOOL! - a set on Flickr[/ame]
    Matt Ison
    Matthew Ison Photography

Members do not see advertisements
    Ah here are a few from Marts album to get you guys amped up to what is on the Flickr...

And a question. What truck is that behind road hog before King Krunch

Matt Ison
    Matthew Ison Photography

Thread Information