Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    THE $40,000 BIT IS TRUE, HE USED THE MONEY TO BUY WALKIN TALL, AND THUNDER CHICKENS ALKY MOTOR, I DID PARADES IN THAT TRUCK,AND SLAVE LABOR ON PAINTING UNDERCARRAIGE WEEKLY,AND TIRE DUTY.I WAS LIKE 13,AND SPENT 13 HOURS A DAY THERE IN THE SUMMER. i know every inch of mountain monster still to this day. wish i knew more of whats up with it, i google the guy from japan who bought it, came up empty.
    OLD SKOOL.

mountain monster did a show in pueto rico in 1987 becoming the 1987 world champ.dennis anderson digger 1, porter in crusher 1,mopar magic,casper,barnyard beast,thunderbeast,mudman(before kid owned it), were all there, mountain monster vs carolina crusher in the final, both trucks broke a wheel and stopped short, but mountain monster was further, so he won a huge trophy.....i have a newspaper article about it, and used to have a vhs of it....dennis anderson was amazing with his digger 1, and total lack of fear.
    OLD SKOOL.

cool I always loved that truck.
    Checkout www.adamsoffroadperformance.com for all your mudtruck and monstertruck axle and suspension needs. And if we don't have it we can make it.

If you ever find that VHS, please contact me (and everyone else on this board, I'm sure).

I've brought the VHS on ebay in 2003 or 2004 in perfect shape. I only seen this tape 1 time on ebay and I brought a lot of MT VHS tape between 2002 and 2005. It's a great piece. No music - No commentator - only MT engines and crowd sounds...really love this tape.
    Last edited by Daniel G; January 7th, 2010 at 12:17 AM.
    Old school monster truck forever

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel G View Post
    I've brought the VHS on ebay in 2003 or 2004 in perfect shape. I only seen this tape 1 time on ebay and I brought a lot of MT VHS tape between 2002 and 2005. It's a great piece. No music - No commentator - only MT engines and crowd sounds...really love this tape.
    Is it possible to make a copy of it?
    Checkout www.adamsoffroadperformance.com for all your mudtruck and monstertruck axle and suspension needs. And if we don't have it we can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by adamsoffroad View Post
    Is it possible to make a copy of it?
    No problem. I have a Panasonic VHS/DVD combo recorder. Can make a great DVD copy. I search for old school MT video like any TV series like TNT you had at the US television between 85-95. So if you have this kind of stuff, we can make an exchange. I have in my collection practically all VHS and DVD video that were on market since 80's debut (100 title) but I don't have your TV MT series.
    Old school monster truck forever

cool

DIdn't someone say they knew someone who had a copy of the japan show?

Whatever happened to that?

Members do not see advertisements
    Kid himself ended up taking my pueto rico vhs, if you can dvd 1 for me, i will buy it, or work a trade....i have the yearbook from the japan show,and a letter he wrote me from over there...video is long gone tho...the honalulu show is on u tube< its from same tour.
    OLD SKOOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information