Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    thanks for posting the link with the pics. I would love to have that thing for a project/restoration.

Rich
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

My cousins brother-in-law called the owner and this is what he told me. The truck is not for sale right now. The owner said he has a motor built for it and plans to get it running and then sell it. I saw the that the trans was still in it but I didnt see any other body parts. I did see a set of tires for it though. I may be back up there in sept and if it hasnt moved I will ask again.
    Pony_Express fan extrodinare!!
    R.I.P Tommy, and thanks for everything!!

Jason Cote'

Quote Originally Posted by R.R.I View Post
    I dont see anything??? I cant access the pics... Is it just me or?????
    same here

Quote Originally Posted by R.R.I View Post
    Anyone have pics of the frog in its prime??? I cant get the pics on page 1 to work. Great pics buy the way sad to see the truck in that bad of shape, It has 2 wheels in the scrap bin...
    I can't get any pics posted like that to work period, no matter the site or comp. It comes up in the new tab saying like attachment 1 1x1 pixels or something like that. But yeah, I'd like to see them too. I'd never even heard of the truck and I live not too far away probably, relatively speaking.
    Well, I got a car. not what I was hoping for but it's a great little thing. If anyone in or around the mid-south area needs help with a show or around the shop, shoot me a message! I don't know much about it but I'd love to learn all about it and help out any way possible.

TN Outlaw A.K.A PM Customs
    CEO, President, and Head Designer at The MTM2 Truck Factory (now taking applications!)
    Lifelong Monster Truck Fan and, maybe someday, owner of my own race truck.

Any updates?? Is this truck in better shape than last time info was posted in Aug???

BUMP! Anyone got anything? ?? Just dead silence?

This truck was my grandfathers truck. When he sold the truck it was no longer running. That truck had a 429 super cobra jet under the hood and i love to have it back!

Somewhere between Helle River and London, Ontario
    Cool to have you aboard. Have you tried contacting the guy who started this thread? Maybe he could help you get in contact with the guy who owns you grandpa's old truck. It would be great to see you get it back, I am all for old monsters going back to their original owners or family of the owners.
    Mike Krieger

Old Skool Monsters Rule!!!

Dont get me wrong I want it back bad and Ive tried buying it twice but he wont sale it.. I am interested in knowing who started this thread because they know alot about the truck.. The last time I drove the truck I was about 8 years old.. Just for the record the guy who filed the lawsuit was Brad McCormick of Amory and he was successful he got in the truck without permission when no one was looking and claimed he hurt his back but 2 days after the lawsuit was over he was planting trees in his yard.. I have tons of pics but I havent been successful at loading them.. If I could just get that motor back I would build another one but he wont sale it either.

Members do not see advertisements
    welpcome aboard. Mike (theace27) and Steve (modeltruckshop) would be great people to ask for help with your photos. I am an old school nut and would LOVE to see your pictures !! It would be awesome if you could share some cool stories about the truck too ( who it raced or stunts it might have done). This is one of those under documnted by the mainstream media trucks that we would love to know more about.
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information