Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    I work on hwy 90 in town and I live very Close to fire station and I know most of the fire department guys on the north side of town, so if those guys say anything bad about me it is a lie. HAHA You do not have to go to fire school to come over and Matt has my number.

ok thanks man

This may sound sorta funny to you, but in a way its completely ironic, that you guys referenced "Back the Future" I remember that orignal post as well, anyhow the main charectar that Micheal J. Fox played his name was Marty, I just find it ironic cause the man who we are speaking of his name is "Mart" so I thought that was pretty cool. This is one of the best things I have seen for this community in a long long time...and I do agree with Glenn completely, The South Will Rise Again..starting with the spirits of a youngman that never let his hopes stop him from persuing a goal that he worked ever so hard for.
    I applaud you Matt and my hat is off to you my friend.
    :highfive:

This is just absolutely incredable. after being without internet a day or two finding this when i logged back on is breath taking. I can't believe how stunning they both are, every detail is just perfect. I hope that there are many old photo's to be shared soon, and I can't wait to see them on 66's!

so.... Bigfoot 1, USA-1, Cyclops, Virginia Beach Beast, Southern Sunshine and Cajun King.... sounds like a show to me
    Shawn Hunsicker
    www.ProTruckChallenge.com
    Owner
    Monster Jam Track Crew

i agree with shawn there, that would be the ultimate car crush right there:beer::rockon:
    http://www.sanddragcentral.net/

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gmtgmt
    i didnt know they borrowed bigfoot 1 to tom meents

Quote Originally Posted by screamxforxme View Post
    This is just absolutely incredable. after being without internet a day or two finding this when i logged back on is breath taking. I can't believe how stunning they both are, every detail is just perfect. I hope that there are many old photo's to be shared soon, and I can't wait to see them on 66's!

so.... Bigfoot 1, USA-1, Cyclops, Virginia Beach Beast, Southern Sunshine and Cajun King.... sounds like a show to me
    You know I'd be all over this. The interest over a 1st Generation truck show remains high. Count on seeing it come to reality sooner rather than later.
    Jason Rivas
    Victim of a Monster Thief

For all the bickering, and negativity that this message board sometimes runs into. Suddenly something like this comes along and makes you realize how lucky as fans we are. This truly puts a feeling inside us diehards that is hard to describe. Thank you to the members, the owners and to all the powers that be that bring us all together with this board.
    This is truly a great story. I will be the first to admit that I'm not as spiritual as I should be perhaps, but there is without a doubt a higher power that brought you guys together for a purpose and we are all eager to see the outcome.

Mike

Not sure about making these monster crush cars again. It would be great to see Bigfoot 1, USA-1, Virginia Beach, Southern Storm, Cajun King, Southern Sunshine at a car show just for s**t and giggles.

Because you don't want take a chance of the truck slipping off cars and flipping or some freak accident.

Yea, I really wouldn't wanna crush cars with Sunshine and King....But its up to Glenn.
    Matt Ison
    Southern Sunshine Racing Crew Member/ Driver of Cajun King
    Matthew Ison Photography
    Southern Sunshine and Cajun King HAVE rose again!

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by rocku View Post
    but there is without a doubt a higher power that brought you guys together for a purpose and we are all eager to see the outcome.

Mike
    Its mart looking down on us. He wants to play with his toys again

Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information