Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 352
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dahlonega GA
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    8

    Fan campaign to demand Bigfoot in Monster Jam


    Members do not see advertisements
    Is it just me or does it seem like almosteverybody wants Bigfoot in Monster Jam? Feld seems to want it, team Bigfoot seems to want it, and goodness knows most fans want it, so what exactly is stopping it? I'm sure there is some unknown piece of information that is probably the key to all of that, but still, somethinghas to give if that many people all want something to happen. I'm just wondering how much wuld it take to make so many dreams become a reality? Based on everything I've read its almost surprising that we aren't already seeing Bigfoot at Monster Jam on a regular basis. All of that being said, I honestly believe that we can do something to tip the scale. I've seen and heard of several internet based fan campaigns succeedingin doing things in the past, granted I've also heard of a lot more of them thathave failed (actually that may even be most of them), but given how close to the edge this thing already appears to be, pushingthis one into reality may be a lot easier than a lot of other things that have had fans band together to try and pass through.

    Thoughts?



    Edit: Also sign the petition! http://www.petitiononline.com/mjbfoot/petition.html
    Last edited by Neon304; February 24th, 2010 at 03:47 PM.

  2. #2
    Oh look, that dead horse is back, let's beat the **** out of it :letsfight:

    :deadhorse:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach Ca
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    11

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Neon304 View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like almosteverybody wants Bigfoot in Monster Jam? Feld seems to want it, team Bigfoot seems to want it, and goodness knows most fans want it, so what exactly is stopping it? I'm sure there is some unknown piece of information that is probably the key to all of that, but still, somethinghas to give if that many people all want something to happen. I'm just wondering how much wuld it take to make so many dreams become a reality? Based on everything I've read its almost surprising that we aren't already seeing Bigfoot at Monster Jam on a regular basis. All of that being said, I honestly believe that we can do something to tip the scale. I've seen and heard of several internet based fan campaigns succeedingin doing things in the past, granted I've also heard of a lot more of them thathave failed (actually that may even be most of them), but given how close to the edge this thing already appears to be, pushingthis one into reality may be a lot easier than a lot of other things that have had fans band together to try and pass through.

    Thoughts?

    I know i'm part of it as Team BigFoot shoud be back with MJ. . It would be grate and better for the soprt all around.And there is no reaosn they should not be runing with MJ
    Trever Adamo

    TLR Racing
    NovaRossi
    Team Novak
    Pro Line racing
    Imagine It Graphics


    http://www.facebook.com/#/trever.adamo?ref=profile

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Huntington Beach Ca
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher View Post
    Oh look, that dead horse is back, let's beat the **** out of it :letsfight:

    :deadhorse:

    But the more it is talked about maby the better chance to see it and that is all we want!
    Trever Adamo

    TLR Racing
    NovaRossi
    Team Novak
    Pro Line racing
    Imagine It Graphics


    http://www.facebook.com/#/trever.adamo?ref=profile

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Saskatoon, SK
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    8
    Just keep emailing Feld if that's what you want. I sent one but never heard back but I know others who have emailed in have gotten a response. I think that's really all we can do at this point.
    Dedicated to solving problems Yank Justice - style: With a monster truck and a rope with a hook.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    lehigh valley, pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,083
    Reputation
    15
    It's all we can do at this point actually. If you happen to know one of the guys in charge at Feld, then you have another option. until then, keep emailing Feld, use your same email, or use multiple if you have them. If you believe a fan campaign can do it, then start one. someone did on Facebook:

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/We-...7760820?ref=mf

    all we can do is basically harrass them until they see the demand. no demand= no Bigfoot in MJ.
    Shawn Hunsicker
    www.ProTruckChallenge.com
    Owner
    Monster Jam Track Crew

  7. #7
    And for everyone out there that does want to see Bigfoot in Monster Jam you can say bye bye to CFP and the Monster Nationals along with other events they run because they will focus all of there money into Monster Jam! That is all...continue the bickeringg :argue:

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    All over Illinois
    Posts
    4,740
    Reputation
    10

  9. #9
    well, I thought Bigfoot was more than just a 2 truck team...? I mean 5 Race trucks and 8, which can still be a race truck if need, I would think Bigfoot would still have plenty of trucks to spread around
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dahlonega GA
    Posts
    242
    Reputation
    8

    Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterRob View Post
    And for everyone out there that does want to see Bigfoot in Monster Jam you can say bye bye to CFP and the Monster Nationals along with other events they run because they will focus all of there money into Monster Jam! That is all...continue the bickeringg :argue:
    That's not exactly a desired result, and in all honesty if this does work out I think most of us don't want to see that. I personally dont think it would be the end for them. If there are 6 Bigfoot trucks running, if they used only 1 truck every week for Monster Jam, or even 2 trucks, that still leaves 4 trucks to run those events.

    Edit: Thanks for beating me to that point, Paul!
    Last edited by Neon304; February 11th, 2010 at 04:35 PM.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •