Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grave Digger VS Maximum Destruction on Destroy Build Destroy on Cartoon Network

Members do not see advertisements
    On February 24 at 8:30 PM on Cartoon Network they are showing Digger VS MAX-D.

:headpalm:

REALLY CARTOON NETWORK?!

Seriously, my beloved childhood programming station is going to have MAXIMUM DETSTRUCTION and GRAVE DIGGER in it's programming?

*Trying to decide if this is good or bad*
    Remaining Schedule of Events for VVITch:
    Las Vegas
    Wildwood

Sorry for trolling, just please stop with this "Awesomesauce" crap...

Proud fan of Ragin' Steel and A.F Afterburner!

VVITch says: "Finding out Quad Wars isn't real is like finding out cartoons aren't real. You're sad at first, but then feel stupid afterwords..."

Well if you saw Tom's Extreme Home Make Over Home Edition. That was CRAZY but they did not show much. Well here is what they are doing I guess. The dudes are going to crush the cars campers and ect. Tom's team will destroy Dennis's cars and camper. Then Dennis will crush Tom's team's stuff. Then TEAM MAX-D and Digger will make a vehicles or some thing then run it. Then the loser team will have the winner's team crush it. With either Max-D if they win or Digger.

Bodacious... ***?

Is there any actual info on this? or is Bodacious eating the wild mushrooms again?
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

I can't go far enough on the CN schedule to find what's on Febuary 24th....

So for now, Bodacious ain't choking on mushrooms...
    Remaining Schedule of Events for VVITch:
    Las Vegas
    Wildwood

Sorry for trolling, just please stop with this "Awesomesauce" crap...

Proud fan of Ragin' Steel and A.F Afterburner!

VVITch says: "Finding out Quad Wars isn't real is like finding out cartoons aren't real. You're sad at first, but then feel stupid afterwords..."

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/destr...destroy/297727

i guess bodacious is right. sounds interesting.
    Matt Grossman
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    aim-ntrustler
    Gamertag: biggrossman05
    http://www.myspace.com/biggrossman05
    MY VIDEOS

Its mayhem, no one is happy.

I saw the commercial but I have seen a few episodes. My guess about what they are doing is about right so far since the monster truck where destroying cars and campers. So they use the left overs of the wrecked stuff. Then they use them. Race or some thing like that. Loser team has the winner teams truck crush the loser's vehicle. Probally but no promises! I just a commercial I guessed so if any one else has a guess post it. But it my guesses are from what I saw and the title. But they reveled this in the title pretty much. But they mentioned this show in monster jam in Beaver Vs Dustin. So I hope I answered any questions! I wonder what Mushrooms taste like where in looking? Thanks Bodacious!

Yea my lil boy watches this show.... Its cool. The title says it all. They destroy stuff then the teams have to build _________ fill in the blank and then the loosing team gets their "project" destroyed.

Andrew W K is the host...... LOL

Members do not see advertisements
    Yeah its a good show but they really should put it on CNN or something like that. But its good to see Tom on things other than speed. My father is friends with Meents. He is never really around Michigan except for Indy. But he is in Cleveland right now probally trying to double down. I would go but it is 5 hours from west Mi and moneys tight right now. He probally double downed the Destroying and the building then just destroyed more. Cause he can make any thing run.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information