Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

mtrs website is back from the grave

Members do not see advertisements
    checked it out today and was surprised to see a new site up. nothing on it yet but atleast its back.

http://www.monstertruckracingseries.com/

hey it's good to see it back.

I apologize if anyone was affended.
    Last edited by mcm2728; October 18th, 2006 at 12:17 AM.

"Are You Ready?"

I think we all are

Quote Originally Posted by mcm2728 View Post
    checked it out today and was surprised to see a new site up. nothing on it yet but atleast its back from the grave.

looks like someone paid their bills finally
    but hey it's good to see it back.
    First off jackal bird it was never dead just delayed till now. Second your comments on bills is inappropriate and was poorly handled with public comments before and needs not be revisited buy you now. It is between parties A & B so C your way out.

CED
    Charles

If your not Really Racing is it worth it

"I want nothing less than to see everyone in the sport be able to make a full time living at what is now a hobby to some, a weekend motor sport to most, a full time business to few, and those that cover it to be able to do so with out fear of reprisal."

A Wana-bee MT Owner/Driver, but can't afford to wreck my stuff for the fun of it, but I will drive yours if you let me !!!

WOW! First of all the person who posted this topic was rude about the comment about paying bills and MonsterCED was wrong about being so rude about the comment he posted. If you have a problem with a comment please let Cale, Brian, or Jason know please. I hope that MTRS get's on board with ESPN or even Outdoor Life. Please bring Monster truck racing back to RIR! Thats a huge market for MT's.

Meh Rob don't worry to much MTRS is drawn mixed reactions from everybody including myself. Inconsistent updates can really upset the internet apple kart so to speak...

I think it was smart to operate under the radar. I look forward to seeing some Monster's on tv again (ESPN PLEASEEEEEEE) and possibly attending an event. I'll drive all the way to Boston (or beyond) to see this. I know it's probably not the smartest thing to think like the past series but if this was like TNT back in the day it make my day. It has all the makings to be that's for sure.

I personally can't wait for more information I'm excited again.
    Dave Collard - Got Safety Holds?

(ESPN PLEASEEEEEEE)
    NOOOOOO lol..don't got espn..lol

anywhey,I'v kinda lost any hope I had in this series....Dave preety much said it right,updates at random times...and nothing seems for sure...I REALLY would like to see this series happen...but I just dont know anymore

WOW I don't care. Hope you like the website, that's all this joke is.

Glad to see there is still life in this idea despite all the naysayers. Rather than ragging on it, I think it's best people let them follow their plan and see what happens.

And lay off the personal attacks, please!
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

Mtrs

MTRS might be a great vision, but MOD is a great reality.

They're already using timing devices, they're running wild tracks, they're on national (yeah yeah) television, they have a purse structure. It's not quite perfect, but they're close and can becomea truly top-notch racing series within the next few years. They already have Bigfoot, Samson, Obsession, Dragon Slayer, and others on board, and have had runs with Big Dawg, Virginia Giant, Bounty Hunter, Iron Outlaw, King Krunch, El Matador, Monster Patrol (Dabney) and so on. Heck, if they can get Predator and Raminator on board, they'll have almost all the major racing teams. (And I know there are other serious racing teams out there, I'm not gonna name them all ) Not to mention that they run two types of tracks, and they still crush cars. Seriously, if you're not getting MOD you're missing out on big stuff.

I'm beginning to hope MTRS will remain just a website, because I'd hate to see MOD's progress go for naught.

Members do not see advertisements
    And they still have freestyle, despite the professional race structure!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information