This thread is for any World Finals XI updates, info, track set up, etc.
Since this is a World Finals thread I figured I’d put the qualifiers in:
1. Dennis Anderson Driving Grave Digger (Atlanta)
2. Linsey Weenk Driving Blue Thunder (Detroit)
3. Jim Koehler Driving Avenger (Detroit)
4. Damon Bradshaw Driving Air Force Afterbunrner (San Antonio)
5. Marc McDonald Driving El Toro Loco (San Diego)
6. John Seasock Driving Batman (Sacramento)
7. Adam Anderson Driving Taz (New Orleans)
8. Tom Meents Driving Maximum Destruction (Indianapolis)
9. Alex Blackwell Driving Captain's Curse (Phoenix)
10. Jimmy Creten Driving Bounty Hunter (St. Louis)
11. Madusa Driving Madusa (Anahiem)
12. Lupe Soza Driving Advance Auto Parts Grinder (Rosemont)
13. Chad Fortune Driving Superman (Miami)
14. George Balhan Drivng An Escalade (Hampton)
15. Cam McQueen Driving Nitro Circus (Worcester)
16. Steve Sims Driving Stone Crusher (Jacksonville)
17. Scott Hartsock Driving Gunslinger (Jacksonville)
18. Candice Jolly Driving Monter Mutt Dalmation (Macon)
19. David Smith Driving King Krunch (Dallas)
20. Pablo Huffaker Driving Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (Dallas)
21. Chad Tingler Driving Spider-Man (Biloxi)
22. Lee O' Donnell Driving Iron Man (Oakland)
23. Charlie Pauken Driving Monster Mutt
24. Jon Zimmer Driving Shock Therapy
IMO all these drivers had good years and arguably disserved a spot. In the past, I had said that Madusa and Fortune didn’t (when I said it about Fortune I said it in an immature way and I apologize for that) deserve it, but after seeing the rest of the season I realized that they both had good years.
So, again this thread is for any updates on the track, practice runs, qualifying, etc.
I just realized that the finals is this weekend, i'm completely out of it haha.
I don't remember if last year we had a Mayhem chat doing during the finals (since the CoverItLive chat was so packed no comments would process), think its something worth trying?
maybe no center jump then, cuz both lanes would have to go between the two mounds. i rationalized that the racing lane for the far lane (from the tv cameras) would pass between the bus and that "center jump" and the other lane would be on the other side, but it does seem awfully far over. who knows.