Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members do not see advertisements

Man that looks good! Is this one of the originals, or did he just build it too look that way? Pardon my ignorance on the subject.

Somewhere between Helle River and London, Ontario
    Colby, great pics man! Did you take any other close ups? Was it you telling me about the one aluminum wheel being messed up? I am not too sure if it is reflection or not but the passenger side rear wheel looks to have some battle scares.
    Mike Krieger

Old Skool Monsters Rule!!!

No, I didn't mention anything about the wheels. This was the only close-up picture I took that turned out with any level of success. I just didn't have time to take any more. That said, I have video of the truck both entering and leaving the dome, as well as the full run during the show. It will all be part of TMB-TV.

The footage leaving the dome was so cool for me. It was the only truck running at that moment, and I zoomed in just tight enough that the truck is all that is in the frame. As I mentioned to Lenny Kuilder, it was like being that dorky little kid sitting in front of his parent's console TV back in 1988 all over again. For those 60 seconds or so, I was back in that time and place, and nothing else mattered. I had the distinct pleasure of thanking Allen personally for restoring the truck, and that moment is one that will forever live with me.

Somewhere between Helle River and London, Ontario
    Looking forward to seeing that footage Colby. I would have loved to had a chance to talk with Allen about the restoration. Hopefully he will do up a full page report on it for his website. I can totally relate to that dorky little kid you mention. I think we have all been that kid at some point.
    Mike Krieger

Old Skool Monsters Rule!!!

I'll give him a call tommarow for you guys and see what he says...I would love to see it in person myself...from the engine pics it looks to be a crate 572 with a old school 3 carb intake on it...

Predator looks fantastic!!!!!!!! I'd love to see the resto on Black Stallion, Grave Digger 1, and other old school trucks. Allen has thrown down the gauntlet; c'mon old school teams, let's bring them back to their former glory.

Members do not see advertisements
    stupid Q what has the truck been doing since allen took it off the circuit and whats he plan on doing with it now ?

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMeStudios View Post
    Mikey E. Comerford ( B I G Mouth ) MCMsports Where Fliptop trucks are Welcome !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information