Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Official 2014 Monster Jam Line-Up Thread

Members do not see advertisements
    With the season starting up in a month in a half the line ups are sure to be announced sometime very soon. We will use this thread to post all information about the line ups, give our opinions and talk about what we expect from each show.

What should be mentioned is (correct me if I'm wrong) the line ups last year were released on a Tuesday
    Danny H.

I could post something witty here, but I decided against it. And now I have wasted your time by making you read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny H. View Post
    What should be mentioned is (correct me if I'm wrong) the line ups last year were released on a Tuesday
    Actually last year 1 weekend was announced everyday Mon- Thurs. And some days a second weekend after 5pm.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#se.../p2p-77914353/

saw this in my newspaper yesterday. who knows how accurate it is

If that article is true, then it could mean:

-Chuck Werner is back in El Toro Loco, as it is listed with Maximum Destruction, which Neil Elliot usually drives in Orlando (was hoping for Bulldozer to make a comeback. )

-I'm not so sure about other parings. Seeing as they are listed together, I'm guessing Mohawk Warrior and Rotty are together.

-Dennis and Ryan are likely touring together. I am going to guess Dustin in Wolverine will tour with Adam.

The Minny lineup fuels our theory that Feld is reducing to 1 Grinder by putting Seasock back in Batman.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free
    WarthogDriver,

Formerly IL250624

This is also the last show of 2013, which I would think would be the last contracted show for some trucks. And as we've seen before (especially with sponsor theme trucks) this is their last show before they become re-bodied with a new name and theme. So basically what I'm saying is, don't get too caught up in who's driving what and trying to figure out who's paired with who until first quarter line ups are out.

Madusa will be touring with Scott Buetow and Team Hot Wheels Firestorm as per her Facebook post.

New Rottweiler look for 2014, completely eschewing the 1940's Mercury body. Debut will be in Houston.
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

looks like the line ups are up!!!
    just keeping the peace...

Members do not see advertisements
    Lots of "driver TBA" including Crusader?... a stretch thought here, don't suppose Linsey might be the new Max-D driver? EDIT: no, he's still in Crusader on most shows.

New England lineups are okay this year... Zimmer in Worcester! Might save my pennies to make the drive to Syracuse again though.
    Last edited by tom6024; November 5th, 2013 at 01:06 PM.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information