Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Interesting lineup for Chase Field:

Grave Digger driven by Carl Van Horn, Madusa, El Toro Loco(Orange) - driver TBA, Blue Thunder? - driver TBA, Metal Mulisha driven by Todd Leduc, The Patriot driven by Dan Rodoni, Tropical Thunder - driver TBA, Bounty Hunter driven by Darren Migues, Team Survivor - driver TBA, McGruff driven by Rod Wood, Devastator driven by Mark Schroeder, Captain USA driven by Travis Groth, Double Trouble driven by Tyler Groth, Destroyer driven by Roger Stidell, Shocker driven by Pat Gerber and More TBA!!

I saw Madusa said she's with Hot Wheels & Buetow, but he's in Orlando that weekend, so that team will be split. On the Monster Jam truck pages (granted it's accuracy is debatable at times), El Toro Orange is Aaron Basl or Chuck Warner & being Warner is expected in Orlando, then we should get Basl baring any changes. Glad to see Bounty Hunter back in Chase Field, granted seeing Jimmy & Dawn would be awesome, but Darren is still great. Only 15 trucks listed, so maybe Iron Outlaw will make it 16, but we'll see.
    MT fan for 25+ years. Visited the Bigfoot shop in St. Louis, met Bob Chandler, been to World Finals VII, X & XIII now to just drive & own a Monster Truck and all my Monster Truck related dreams would come true.

My MT Show Checklist:
    Nassau Coliseum (Long Island NY), Cayuga County Fair Speedway (Weedsport NY), Sam Boyd Stadium (Las Vegas, NV), University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale AZ), Chase Field (Phoenix, AZ), Firebird Raceway (Chandler, AZ)

I see on Houston 2 that Aaron Basl is in Wolverine and there are stadium shows with El Toro orange as TBD... Lupe back to ETL, maybe? He, Seasock, and Krmel appear absent from these lists. If I had to guess, Seasock in Batman, Krmel in whatever the 'fans choice' truck is this year.
    Last edited by tom6024; November 5th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.

from my readings

digger 19 / TBA truck and driver
    Digger 16 / wolverine with aron
    digger 20 /scooby and nicole
    Digger 22 charlie/iton man, dustin
    digger/tingler and cam, Nightmare
    digger/Van horn and Madusa
    Digger/porter and tar.lton, mutt
    Digger/Zimmer with batman driver TBA

MAx D 1
    max d2, niel and red.orange el toro/ chuck
    Max d 3, driver TBA, with TBA

Crusader/Cusre
    Monster Energy/El toro Yellow

Son-uva Digger/rotty

El Toro black and dalmatian (candice)

El Toro Red/orange TBA (this replaces wolverine who went to travel with Pablo)
    Blue thunder

Iron man-lee
    Zombie

legend
    cap america

Mohawk
    Diablo

Spiderman
    TBA

Dalmatian-tryan
    TBA

Hoywheels
    TBA

Metal Mulisha
    TBA

Missing: Grinder/Lupe, Frank Krmel, Norm Miller, John Seasock, Superman (IF) Morgan Kane. Missing spots 8 that we know of

however once you get into week 4, things seem to swap out a lot...but this is consiostant for the first 3 weeks...if you notice, anahiem and new orleans have some trucks swapped
    Ill have to think of something else witty to put here later

I'm guessing Morgan Kane will be moving into Max-D as rumored, Lupe will get the vacant ETL, and Seasock will get Batman.

Why is Nicole touring with Dennis? Why is Dustin touring with Pauken?

Nice to know Huffaker will have his own truck for Vegas this year.

Still don't agree with there being only one Monster Mutt.

5 TBAs, one of which is touring with Max-D (Bulldozer?). Comebacks? New Trucks?
    WarthogDriver,

Formerly IL250624

Lots of interesting line ups and pairings but one things that has caught my eye, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters Jr? any more info on that truck?

Who ever the title sponsor im sure will have lupe in..dont see him goin to etl thats marcs ride..thor? Im sure theres a few brand new trucks..krmel maybe in etl
    Thomas Motorsports:the sound of madness
    ------------------------------

Hopefully all the "and more TBA!" is new trucks/comebacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator92 View Post
    Who ever the title sponsor im sure will have lupe in..dont see him goin to etl thats marcs ride..thor? Im sure theres a few brand new trucks..krmel maybe in etl
    Mark's El Toro is black, Becky's is yellow. El Toro OG (I rather not use "orange" because it's more red) is an empty ride. Chuck is good but I doubt he could do much in Vegas. If Grinder is done, I wouldn't mind Lupe back in the bull. IMO, the red bull lost its driver when Lupe went to Grinder. Mark just replaced him until he got the black bull.
    Michael King, fan of Monster Trucks since birth.

they are doing the fan truck deal liek last year with zombie, right? so that accounts for one
    Ill have to think of something else witty to put here later

Members do not see advertisements
    Wasn't Hulk a truck as well in Holland?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information