Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Both Detroit dates have "radio station" as a truck. So maybe they're doing more local themed trucks? Maybe we'll see the return of Inferno, or a UTI, or Traxxas themed truck? What's Pablo driving at the WF?

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterGirl74 View Post
    Both Detroit dates have "radio station" as a truck. So maybe they're doing more local themed trucks? Maybe we'll see the return of Inferno, or a UTI, or Traxxas themed truck? What's Pablo driving at the WF?
    Pablo will drive Blue Thunder at World Finals unless they decide Dan Evans should drive it.

I see Backdraft alone in Trenton NJ without Eradicator and driver TBA. Wonder if Jeremey might have gotten hired at feld.

it seems the radio truck at the first Detroit is one of the as of yet unamed trucks with either Dalmatain or the 3rd max D.

did trey Retire BTW?
    Ill have to think of something else witty to put here later

Anyone see bad habit anywhere? Really odd last years young gun winner not running with them..or driving a feld truck 1st quarter
    Thomas Motorsports:the sound of madness
    ------------------------------

London Ontario, 3 days:
    Monster JamŽ Trucks: Northern Nightmare℠ driven by Cam McQueen, Captain's CurseŽ driven by Alex Blackwell, Monster Mutt℠ Dalmatian driven by Candice Jolly, Bounty Hunter driven by Jim Creten, Scarlet Bandit driven by Daw Creten and More TBA!!

WOW. For an arena show thats a stacked lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

Dustin Brown isn't listed anywhere and Wolverine has a new driver... probably one of the TBA drivers, maybe Max-D?
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator92 View Post
    Anyone see bad habit anywhere? Really odd last years young gun winner not running with them..or driving a feld truck 1st quarter
    Wow have t realized that yet, havent seen him anywhere. Surely he wont get left out though

Here are the Indy TBAs and their normal drivers. Can you shed some light on why they are listed as TBA?

Predator (Allen Pezo)
    Prowler (Lenny Kuilder)
    Survivor (Chuck Jordan)
    River Rat (Vern House)
    Tropical Thunder (Andrew Pekham/Mike Pappis)
    Obsessed (Eric Swanson(As of SST))
    Mega Bite (Brad Allen (Listed as Spike, typo?))
    Krazy Train (Pete Robbins)
    Backdraft (Jeremy Slifco)
    Ice Cream Man (TJ Tripp)

BTW, Trey Myers is still driving. He is listed for Manchester.

I'm guessing Andy Slifco is retiring and Jeremy is driving on his own (I highly doubt he sold out to Feld, Trenton has 6 trucks listed). As for Joe Sylvester, I heard something about him selling his truck earlier, so he's likely driving a Feld truck.
    WarthogDriver,

Formerly IL250624

Dustin is in Iron Man this year.

Members do not see advertisements
    I don't know if any one posted this yet but it looks like Morgan Kane is in Max D according to Tom Meents facebook fan page!

Here it is Max D Fans my 2014 Monster Jam Winter Schedule ! Even a more Maximum Note is Team Max D and I are very excited and fortunate to add The Very Awesome driver Morgan Kane to our Team Max D drivier lineup ! With Max D's being driven by Morgan Kane, Neil Elliott and I, Get Ready for Maximum Monster Jam Entertainment in
    2014 !
    Derek - Team Scream Fan

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information