Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Micro Machines Monster Truck Playset

Members do not see advertisements
    Does anyone here remember/have pictures of the old Micro Machines Monster Truck playsets? I used to have one when I was younger, and from what I can remember, it came with a cardboard sheet, that had a dirt section, and an "asphalt" garage section. The set had a plastic grouping of four junk cars, and a set of grandstands, as well as about 5-10 trucks (mostly customs, if I remember correctly; some I do remember were "BAD Runner," "Cyclone," "Impact Test," "Cowboy," "Wild 1," & "Ouch").

If you have an eBay account, you can see a recently completed listing here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-Micro-Ma...#ht_500wt_1089

Great money for the set! My computer at work is freaking out otherwise I'd save the images and post them. Will try later.

Galoob re-issued the set without the Tuff Trax name and that's the one I have. No differences other than some decal and box change.
    Jason Twite
    [email protected]
    MidwestMonsters.com (collecting dust)

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerFan View Post
    Does anyone here remember/have pictures of the old Micro Machines Monster Truck playsets? I used to have one when I was younger, and from what I can remember, it came with a cardboard sheet, that had a dirt section, and an "asphalt" garage section. The set had a plastic grouping of four junk cars, and a set of grandstands, as well as about 5-10 trucks (mostly customs, if I remember correctly; some I do remember were "BAD Runner," "Cyclone," "Impact Test," "Cowboy," "Wild 1," & "Ouch").
    Yup. Was thinking about it the other day.

I remember using a lego baseplate as an MJ stadium, as the standard 4x2 lego brick was the perfect scale for a crush car to those mt's.

Oh man, that stadium set was amazing as a kid. The amount of time racing Tuff Tracks micro machines on it is beyond belief.

Thanks for the link, however, I think the one I had was a different set. I think I still have a crush car set from it somewhere, and I'll try to get a pic of that on the weekend.

The one had didn't have any of the ramps, but it had the cardboard "track/pit" and grandstand, a red plastic lift for the trucks and a crush car set which was just four "cars" molded together
    Dedicated to solving problems Yank Justice - style: With a monster truck and a rope with a hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Furious Rodimus View Post
    The one had didn't have any of the ramps, but it had the cardboard "track/pit" and grandstand, a red plastic lift for the trucks and a crush car set which was just four "cars" molded together
    From the sounds of it, that's the same set I used to have. I think it also came with a plastic "Start/Finish" banner.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerFan View Post
    From the sounds of it, that's the same set I used to have. I think it also came with a plastic "Start/Finish" banner.
    Yea, it did. I forgot about that part. It also came with some trucks that had the small front tires, and one tracked one called "Test Vehicle"
    Dedicated to solving problems Yank Justice - style: With a monster truck and a rope with a hook.

I still have one with the monster trucks the super2 whell drive and the mod tractors in my toy collection. thanks Mike

Members do not see advertisements
    there are at least 3 or 4 different versions of this set - the version I have is called the "roll down showdown" and it came with the Undertaker truck, and didn't have the built-in carrying case.
    Matt Stoltz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information