Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by #75race View Post
    I still think Jim Kramer's endo in Bigfoot #6 (?) at Indy was pretty gnarly for the time. The whole body was pretty much trashed.
    I agree, and even if it's not the most violent it could quite possibly be one of the most influential flips in the history of the sport. I believe it was this flip that made Bob Chandler and the Bigfoot organization see that changes had to be made for the sake of the drivers or someone would end up getting killed. Thus a few years later Bigfoot 8 was born and the sport was changed forever.
    Jordan "Jet" Holland

Monster truck racing is dangerous, unpredictable, difficult, expensive and exclusive. And if these attributes don't make it a real motorsport, then there are no real motorsports.
    -Edmunds Inside Line

Post Thanks / Like
    Totally forgot about Pauken's Escalade crash.
    There was a cell phone video of it in this thread but its long gone. It was very bizarre and scary to watch. Broke his wrist or something i think...
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Post Thanks / Like
    ryan andersons ride at the world finals 11 encore was a bit scary! with ALOT OF WOW
    OLD SKOOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    this one still sticks out in my head. i know it probably didnt cause as much damage to the truck as some of the other mentions here, but take a look at maxd in this clip: [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=42733 441"]Monster Jam Video by Rick - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/Services/Media/Embed.aspx/m=42733441@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mys pace@@AMEPARAM@@Services/Media/Embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@42733441[/ame]
    If you are an event promoter or monster truck driver/owner and you want your event coverage done by me, please send an email to:
    alhouseproductions@live.com
    facebook: www.facebook.com/albertrevino

Post Thanks / Like
    holy crap! where was that event? That was a nasty roll!
    Jason Twite
    jasontwite@yahoo.com
    MidwestMonsters.com (collecting dust)

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see...

A) Insert random Monster Jam wreck here, with the driver being protected by a regulation rollcage, HANS device, and countless other safety innovations and managing to escape with a broken bone or two

OR

B) A crash from an era that was just starting to develop safety regulations where the driver is pronounced DEAD, AS IN NO LONGER LIVING at the scene before being revived.

Gee, I wonder which one is worse.
    No matter how stupid Mayhem gets, it's ALWAYS a source of entertainment, even if the entertainment is unintentional.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterfan1122 View Post
    if this was formula one or nascar, indeed this would be really bad question. i can see rickfl's point.

F1, Cart, Nascar, SCCA,Monster Trucks, it doesn't matter. People forget that a lot of "fans" are only into auto racing to see wrecks. Youtube search "xxxxx Wrecks" and you'll get probably 5-10 pages of nothing but horrible crashes in montage video's.

It should be accepted by now that accident's happen. No reason to try and hide the fact because it's not morale to speak of it or something silly.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Post Thanks / Like
    i cant remember the year but usa-1 racing equalizer when rod lost the front axle and rolled. looked pretty amazing when i saw it as a kid and its always stuck in my head. captains curse wreck that speed edited out at the world finals in 09 was pretty bad too

Post Thanks / Like
    Jason talk to Jake about that Meents roll that was him staging on that video I beleive that roll was in Turlock.
    IT IS WHAT IT IS. AT THE END OF THE NIGHT THERE WAS ALWAYS A SHOW. DAM THATS INSPIRATIONAL.

"You don't worry I got this" - compliments of my buddy

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Another sick roll:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEBuammFXUk"]YouTube- T-Maxx Crash Lebanon Valley Speedway[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0SUE8zhFsM"]YouTube- Orlando 2008 Monster Jam_Blue Thunder Freestyle[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VQE2uSWpvc"]YouTube- Monster Truck Crash[/ame]
    Danny H.

I could post something witty here, but I decided against it. And now I have wasted your time by making you read this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information