Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Left turns! Yeah!
    Kiel McClelland
    kiel8610@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by KRMc View Post
    Left turns! Yeah!
    If you don't like it, don't read it. Not very difficult, neither is understand what posts go in community lounge.

Not all of us on here rode the long bus to school.
    No, I don't see any egg, but you spilled Kool-Aid on your shirt while brushing the brown off your nose. Jason Twitte

Quote Originally Posted by KRMc View Post
    Left turns! Yeah!
    Got nothing better to do huh? Oh yeah. Doesn't Monster Jam go left..? Quite alot actually..

lololol.
    Last edited by Jordan Robson; August 11th, 2010 at 03:27 AM.

I think its a good move for Kasey, goin to Red Bull Racing, he can help be a good source of input to help that team along. The talk is that Brian Vickers will be back for 2011 so I don't think he'll be goin anywhere and Scott Speed ain't the greatest NASCAR racer so I could see where he would loose his ride. Jordan, not to be mean but, I don't call RPM (Richard Petty Motorsports) a "sinking ship" I call them a team on the road to redemption. True Kasey is leavin, Elliott may not return, and who knows if Menard will stay or go to RCR, that was a rumor I heard on TV, I'm still a RPM fan. Anyway, I hope Kasey is ok with goin to Red Bull and hopefully he can help give that team some good, vital feedback.
    Jesse Boyce
    JB Racing #43 U-Car
    Co-Owner/Operator Shenandoah R/C Speedway

"I'm gonna be Rockin n' Rollin, Struttin n' Strollin" BIG Ed Beckley

Kiel, stop trolling
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Quote Originally Posted by JRB4337 View Post
    I think its a good move for Kasey, goin to Red Bull Racing, he can help be a good source of input to help that team along. The talk is that Brian Vickers will be back for 2011 so I don't think he'll be goin anywhere and Scott Speed ain't the greatest NASCAR racer so I could see where he would loose his ride.

Agreed JRB. If you think about it, its kind of a win win situation for Kasey. He basically has a stress free 2011 season. No matter what happens in 2011 whether he has a great season or the worst of his career, he has a ride with one of, if not the most coveted teams in Nascar in 2012. He does not need to prove a thing over at red bull. As far as Scott Speed goes...... he better have a break out second half of the season for him to be secured in his seat. In my own opinion he better talk his BFF Kyle Busch into starting his own Sprint Cup team because that's the best chance hes got to run the Cup series if Vickers is back healthy for 2011.

Menard is going to RCR signed today. Wow, RPM goes from 4 cars to 1 car and driver and 2 question marks in a year.
    No, I don't see any egg, but you spilled Kool-Aid on your shirt while brushing the brown off your nose. Jason Twitte

At watkins glen the announcers in practice? i believe made it clear if speed doesnt show something soon he is going to be going out the door. Which IMO he really has never showed anything besides his 1 truck win, and with that i dont see him staying at red bull for 2011
    Stephen
    "Maybe it'll go, maybe it'll blow, we'll either make history or be history." -Dennis Anderson
    "Every one said got to get beadlocks got to get beadlocks first big bad jump BLAM!" Dennis Anderson
    http://www.youtube.com/user/racinboy234567

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterjamman24 View Post
    At watkins glen the announcers in practice? i believe made it clear if speed doesnt show something soon he is going to be going out the door. Which IMO he really has never showed anything besides his 1 truck win, and with that i dont see him staying at red bull for 2011

Speed is one of those guys who was pushed too high too early. In reality , he should still be running in Trucks or Nationwide.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information