Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone have Photos or Videos of a Tank called Little Big Swede?

Members do not see advertisements
    Hi!

I am looking for photos and videos of my favourite tank! It's called Little Big Swede and is a 1949 Ford Prefect body that's been shortened one-door-length. It's mounted upon a Oliver Cletrack Bulldozer Chassie. The Little Big Swede is powered by a 351 Ford V8 with straight pipes sticking out of the prefects wheelarch. I was build in S?derala, Sweden in 1993.

I'm Posting a few Pictures of it, and I would love to hear your own experiences, see more images(maybe it's been in some American Magazines that I don't know about) and if possible some video footage of it, since It's my favourite Tank Truck of all time, and I've never had a oppurtunity too see it "in action", just standing still.

So this is what it pretty much looks like.

I'm hoping some of you guys has some stories or earlier pictures of it, where it hasn't been as "aged" as in my pictures.

//Sebastian
    Big Swede, Little Big Swede and Big Swede Trax.

wow! unfortunatly for your quest, those are the only pictures i've ever seen of Little Big Swede. someone had posted a link to a few of the Big Swede creations, your best bet would be starting there.
    Shawn Hunsicker
    www.ProTruckChallenge.com
    Owner
    Monster Jam Track Crew

unfortunately I don't have any photos. The ones I have seen are the ones you posted and the one Arne sent me. I havent seen any video footage at all. The only reason I have any "Big Swede" footage is that it came from a VHS tape I bought of LNTV.se of monster racing. I would check with them or maybe post on the swedenoffroad forum.

BTW, what other trucks do you have pics of? Any "Mean Viking","Putte" or "Mud Hunter"?

Rich
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Yet again, I think it would be a great idea for you to contact the Swedish 4 Wheel Drive Magazine. They should have a HUGE amount of Articles and pictures avaiable for you, since there's almost articles from the Swedish Monster Races in every number of the Magazine during "Monster Season". I have the number where Putte II is brand new, and it's featured in the Magazine, and I would love to give it to you, but theres also Big Swede-footage in that particular number, so that makes it a "keeper".

Email the person I gave you contact info to, and ask him about older numbers of the Magazine, maybe the ones where these trucks you're asking for is newly built and has its own article.

Thanks for the tip about Swedenoffroad, I will head over there and give it a shot!

//Sebastian

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxTPe0jj-5g"]YouTube- Monster Truck Goes Sailing[/ame]
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

Thank you for posting this video, haven't seen it before!
    I got in touch with LNTV and he had som video footage of Little Big Swede driving up on a Monster Race Track. I'm gonna buy the DVD and finally get to see Little Big Swede in action

let me know which DVD it is, I might want it myself !

Rich
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Here is one I found for you, just take a review.

I found some recently taken pictures of Little Big Swede! Doesn't this tiny Tank look awsome! Too bad that its shortened Ford Prefect body has take on some rust and that the colours aren't what they used to be (or look like) after all these years of sun exposure..

Members do not see advertisements
    My god, I want to own this Tank!

Rich: Lars Nordin of LNTV referred to the DVD "Monster Race 1". Is that the one you have already? He said that Big Swede was featured in it swimming a lake, crushing to cars and driving up a hill. He wasn't 100% sure about little big swede, but he thought it might be featured in this DVD also... In which LNTV-product did you see Big Swede? Is Monster Race 1 the one? In that case, I guess you should have known about if Little Big Swede was in there or not. Please let me know.

//Sebastian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information