Post Thanks / Like

orange county fair speedway Middletown NY eve of destruction

Members do not see advertisements
    $14 adults, $12 seniors, and free for children 12 and under. The full night of racing begins promptly at 6:30 pm.

The final weekly program at Orange County will take place on Saturday, September 18 when Middletown Auto Wreckers, Spectrum Auto Body, and Route 94 Auto Sales present the EVE OF DESTRUCTION!!! Folks that enjoy motorized mayhem won’t want to miss this thrill-packed evening that includes crashes of all sorts, an organized Demolition Derby (if there is such a thing) and Fireworks.

Advance sale tickets for the EVE OF DESTRUCTION!!! are available at the Speedway Office. 845-342-2573
    seeeee yaa there.......

demo derby
    trailer race
    backwards race
    stunts
    pro/pure stock races
    fireworks
    and more.......
    2013- trenton nj,albany ny,uniondale ny,east rutherford nj,hartford ct,bridgeport ct,bradford vt,plymouth meeting pa,west lebanon ny,middletown ny,stafford springs ct,honesdale pa,englishtown nj,wildwood nj

AIM- jkmmonster
    http://www.youtube.com/user/destructiondigger

Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped going there once the Monster's stopped coming, but I'd like to get up there for this hopefully.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Post Thanks / Like
    3 huge stunts now. The biggest stunt just added for this event. I (Dangerous Danny Bones) will be there as part of Thrillmasters Stunt Show with Crash Moreau, Lou "the Rocket" Re, and Wrongway. You won't want to miss this show. All stunts similar too West Lebanon Eve of Destruction from the past and present. Can not tell you what the stunts are but you will know 2 of them upon arriving and well question there other.
    Disclaimer; Opinions expressed here are not necessarily of those the Site, the writer, or of any individual, past present or future, whether alive or dead, and not aimed at any particular individual, or organization. If you do not like what I say, just take a PILL and get over yourself !!! Unless you are named in the body of my posts, I am responding to the thread, and not necessarily the poster ahead of me. So learn how the Forums work BEFORE you go postal and make a fool out of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    overall it was a good show some minor misteaks throughout all 3 stunts they had a tandam trailer car jump through only 1 car made it through . next they had a semi truck crash though a school bus it went well but the pyro diddnt go off . then they dropped crash moroes wife 50 ft in a car too bad we counted down from 10 and by the time we got to 8 the car was on the ground already .........vids will be up soon for those intrested
    2013- trenton nj,albany ny,uniondale ny,east rutherford nj,hartford ct,bridgeport ct,bradford vt,plymouth meeting pa,west lebanon ny,middletown ny,stafford springs ct,honesdale pa,englishtown nj,wildwood nj

AIM- jkmmonster

Post Thanks / Like
    hey not everything goes as planned everytime. the stunts did have minor issues but went as planned with the exception of the trailer crash. the white car hit the engine which was between front seats. the pyro was do to the practice run disconnecting the bomb. the first pass had no momentum so we took and extra lap which disconnected pyro. stunt was picture perfect otherwise. the crane drop was picture perfect but the weight of the car bound up the quick release. you guys counted to 10 to 1 and the pin jammed. it was unsafe for Shirley to be in the position she was so we had 2 of us tug the pin. landing couldnt have been better. the crane operator (track worker) was given instructions to lower crane (by track operators) but we promised the stunt so the car was only coming down one way.
    Disclaimer; Opinions expressed here are not necessarily of those the Site, the writer, or of any individual, past present or future, whether alive or dead, and not aimed at any particular individual, or organization. If you do not like what I say, just take a PILL and get over yourself !!! Unless you are named in the body of my posts, I am responding to the thread, and not necessarily the poster ahead of me. So learn how the Forums work BEFORE you go postal and make a fool out of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    cool. Now lets get monsters back there

Post Thanks / Like
    honestly i think the issue before was not enough seats to sell. the grandstands are small. the stands looked like a pretty good crowd and they said something like 2000-2500 people for eve which is good but then pay monster trucks, side acts, track workers and security. 2500 ppl doesnt go a long way. but there is a new set of hands in the pot of ownership at that track so anything s possible.

Post Thanks / Like
    who bought the track ?i know howard commander had part time ownership but recently read tony stewart bought it,[ from the ocfs facebook

AIM- jkmmonster

Post Thanks / Like
    howard was there running stuff. but there were also guys that seemed like it was their first day that he was training or telling what to do. definitly seemed like he was more than part time owner. but who knows.

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Howard telling someone what to do, I don't believe it!
    Brett Crawford - Owner
    Crawford Performance Engineering
    Join us on Facebook!
    www.crawfordperformanceengineering.com
    www.madmonsterwraps.com

Thread Information