Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wild and crazy kids

Members do not see advertisements
    I was just seeing if anyone has a clip from the show wild and crazy kids on nick. one show had bigfoot in it. and they had to wash the truck. who did the fastest won. 2 teams

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxEES-RxAF4&feature=related"]YouTube - WACK: Human Carwash[/ame]
    Jason Twite
    [email protected]
    MidwestMonsters.com (collecting dust)

lol, something very odd about that video....
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

Worth noting: this show was awesome, and had one of the best theme songs ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmfP1UDJY8E"]YouTube - Wild & Crazy Kids Theme[/ame]
    -Cale Putnam
    Monster Mayhem Administrator, Worcester Polytechnic Institute graduate and The Stig

Yeah that was a great show! Anybody remember the episode where they had to drive an R/C monster truck (I think they came from Radio Shack as I remember having the same truck myself) on a straight course and had to avoid a steamroller in the process? I recall being so angry when they crushed a bunch of those trucks, thought it was such a waste of a cool toy

I'm pretty sure this was the truck:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul curtis View Post
    lol, something very odd about that video....
    i noticed the same thing..... little Af-Am kids.......red v blue...... white people standing over them.........
    nah, it's probably nothing.
    i believe every Bigfoot truck at some point in its life should spend time as Snake Bite. even the new ones

They did a lot with R/C Cars in that show - they did the R/C gauntlet with kids wearing blindfolds wielding large hammers while the car had to go down the track, and they also did the beach/land mine challenge with Tamiya Quickdrive Midnight Pumpkins and Monster Beetles.
    Matt Stoltz

Wow that made my day. Haven't seen that since I was like 8.
    Daniel "Crushker" Perry

USAF Dirtboy
    Driver of Silver Wrx at Kiriyanai Rally Track

Quote Originally Posted by JAdamz View Post
    Yeah that was a great show! Anybody remember the episode where they had to drive an R/C monster truck (I think they came from Radio Shack as I remember having the same truck myself) on a straight course and had to avoid a steamroller in the process? I recall being so angry when they crushed a bunch of those trucks, thought it was such a waste of a cool toy

I'm pretty sure this was the truck:
    Holy [email protected] I have that truck sitting next to me.

Members do not see advertisements
    yea it's weird with the af-am kids with red and blue.yea i am af-am.but that doesnt mean i wont get mad or nothing.i was just sayin cool it before it get out of hand.and lucky this was not shot on califronia.every would had been chased away lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information