Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members do not see advertisements
    I might be wrong, and even not have the same show in mind, but I swear i remember an episode where Grave Digger was on there and crushed match box cars. Is it just me or does anyone else remember something like that too.

Nickelodeon also had a show called "What Would You Do?" with Marc Summers - they had a green Jeep monster (Possibly Levaiathan?) where the show contestants had a chance to drive the truck either over real cars, or over rc cars.
    Matt Stoltz

Quote Originally Posted by carcrusher View Post
    They did a lot with R/C Cars in that show - they did the R/C gauntlet with kids wearing blindfolds wielding large hammers while the car had to go down the track, and they also did the beach/land mine challenge with Tamiya Quickdrive Midnight Pumpkins and Monster Beetles.
    Yeah I remember the beach/landmine challenge as well. Yet another episode that I was pissed about

I nostalgia'd HARD.
    "I'm made of metal
    My circuits gleam,
    I am perpetual,
    I keep the country clean."
    -Judas Priest
    "Electric Eye"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pr...89&ref=profile

Quote Originally Posted by carcrusher View Post
    Nickelodeon also had a show called "What Would You Do?" with Marc Summers - they had a green Jeep monster (Possibly Levaiathan?) where the show contestants had a chance to drive the truck either over real cars, or over rc cars.

I believe the jeep was Top Gun...I remember the driver (It might have been one of the Dabney's at the time but I can't remember) crushed some cars with Marc Summers in the truck, and some old lady crushed some plastic car molds with it.
    James H.

"The weak of the mind will use fist, And the fist of the frail will bring gun. The loudest of guns provoke bombs,
    And in wrath he will chase until it's done."

Quote Originally Posted by JAdamz View Post
    Yeah that was a great show! Anybody remember the episode where they had to drive an R/C monster truck (I think they came from Radio Shack as I remember having the same truck myself) on a straight course and had to avoid a steamroller in the process? I recall being so angry when they crushed a bunch of those trucks, thought it was such a waste of a cool toy

I'm pretty sure this was the truck:
    I remember that episode, loved it for the R/C cars, hate if for destoying them.

Members do not see advertisements
    Still got my R/S rc truck,still runs pretty good for a rc over 20 yrs old and at least 3 different paint jobs,currently Chevy orange like the old skooler Barbarian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information