Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle trax!!!

Members do not see advertisements
    I posted these videos in the video thread or something about a year and a half ago, I think the reason it didnt run well IIRC is that it was a methonal motor that they were trying to convert to gas, could be wrong, search for it and you might find it, its been a while

I personally like this one better......
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JGcR27Z3sA"]YouTube - Credit Bandito[/ame]

edito
    http://www.monstermayhem.org/forums/...Credit+Bandito
    Last edited by Paul curtis; January 30th, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by R.R.I View Post
    This truck would be unbeatable on April 15th!

looks to be in better shape that most of the other vehicles that have been popping up in yards, fields or behind someones garage.

Wow Hot stuff almost went over there, hard to believe that left rear tire stayed on!
    If it is possible, then it is done.........
    If it is impossible, then it WILL be done. Evel Knievel

Quote Originally Posted by fastj14 View Post
    The bottom picture in your first post, are my eyes messing with me or does the truck say battle TAX instead of TRAX??
    Magazine fold. The picture spans two pages. I had to stare at it cross-eyed for a bit.
    JR Christiansen
    No Affiliation or Relation

Don Van Loo owned this prior to purchasing Carolina Crusher II and turning it into Bad Medicine, correct?
    No matter how stupid Mayhem gets, it's ALWAYS a source of entertainment, even if the entertainment is unintentional.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouvre View Post
    Don Van Loo owned this prior to purchasing Carolina Crusher II and turning it into Bad Medicine, correct?
    whoa, thats what happened to CC 2? Sad to see the truck go from legendary to deadly

Quote Originally Posted by BK55 View Post
    whoa, thats what happened to CC 2? Sad to see the truck go from legendary to deadly
    Van Loo was dangerous, not the truck. If someone could drive the truck right, it could have been a real contender. But when you get knocked out twice from not even that hard of hits(compared to then and now), you don't belong in a truck. He drove his Ram Trax tank too fast too, almost running over track crew in Houston.

Did you buy it??? I personally know one of the previous owners of this truck. Garrett Otten owned battle trax out of northern californa. He is the owner of Otten distributing in White City Oregon. I grew up around this monster truck and have all the shirts and posters ect packed away in the garage. He is a family friend and its cool to see that truck still around all these years later.

Members do not see advertisements
    Wouldn't it be nice if the right people got this Equalizer and USA-1 and teamed up with Bigfoot 4x4x4 and started an old school monster truck show with the real car crushing races and monster trax ripping apart whats left of them?

Cause im kinda tired of those actors on 4 wheeler's that always seem to have to 1 on 1 in the end for the home town to win

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information