Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle trax!!!

Members do not see advertisements
    I have a bunch of pics, posters, shirts ect from the early 90's. Im not selling the stuff though. Oh and that pic from your post of the kendall oil sign thats still in the truck because Otten distributes kendall oil here in southern oregon and northern cali. Where is the truck located i would love to swing by and go look at it for old times sake? I go to portland all the time to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by RnW 13 View Post
    Van Loo was dangerous, not the truck. If someone could drive the truck right, it could have been a real contender. But when you get knocked out twice from not even that hard of hits(compared to then and now), you don't belong in a truck. He drove his Ram Trax tank too fast too, almost running over track crew in Houston.
    It had absolutely nothing to do with the roll cage design? He just magically lost consciousness when the truck landed? Wow, and to think, all this time I thought it was due to the fact he had a roll bar a few inches from his head.

Quote Originally Posted by KSGRacer45s View Post
    It had absolutely nothing to do with the roll cage design? He just magically lost consciousness when the truck landed? Wow, and to think, all this time I thought it was due to the fact he had a roll bar a few inches from his head.

Night Life(Dave), Bigfoot(Jim and Rich), Kirk Dabney, USA-1(Rod), and many other drivers drove with there heads out the window as well as a few inches away from the rollcage, took harder hits and licks that would ring your bell 5 ways from friday and still never managed to knock themselves out like Van Loo did. Van Loo got his bell rung a good dozen tmes too in Magnum Force too, and that was a way better truck too.

This thing is ultimate

did you buy this tank?? if not i am looking for one

hello all,

with the passing of Steve Preston, Rachel preston has asked me to try and sell battle traxs and simi that goes with it. she is taking offers at this point. you can reply to my personal email.

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by RnW 13 View Post
    Van Loo was dangerous, not the truck. If someone could drive the truck right, it could have been a real contender. But when you get knocked out twice from not even that hard of hits(compared to then and now), you don't belong in a truck. He drove his Ram Trax tank too fast too, almost running over track crew in Houston.
    Wswa? was ww?os assessO's was s?szzs ewwqweweewwqewwqeweweweqweww was zzl SA egos I am

Sent from mysss was s?szzs sxxxsxx Nexus 6 using Tapatalk 2

Members do not see advertisements
    Try again. It's indecipherable.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information