Post Thanks / Like

Grave Digger Decals 1/8

Members do not see advertisements
    Anyone know where I can get Parma 1225 decals for 1/8 scale Digger? I already have the body and have done the decals but I would like to try to redo the flames since they didn't come out great. I have found 1/10 scale alone but not the 1/8 scale. Im giving my 3.5 Red Cat a monster face lift with a little custom work for body posts. Pics to follow when it is done. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    www.towerhobbies.com

If Tower doesnt have them just google them. I found thousands of places that still have the Bear Foot decals....I'm sure you can find those....
    I'm a designer for hire guys!! www.xstaticdallas.tk

Post Thanks / Like
    It's always worth calling Parma about - www.parmapse.com you can either leave them an email or call them - they are sometimes tough to get a hold of but if you do they're very helpful.
    Matt Stoltz

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Thanks for the input guys. I had previously called Parma actually and they did not sell the decals seperately. I'm thinking of just getting a clear body with the decals and make a Grave Digger Legend model even though its a Chevy body and just use the decals from that one to redo the current body. I can get an unpainted body with decals for $25 anyway. If I do it, I will post some pics. We will see.

Thanks again!

If anyone knows about getting the decals only in the meantime, please let me know.

Thread Information