Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    I kinda agree with Dan although I feel both body styles would be sick.....it's a toss up in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by RODNEY TWEEDY View Post
    OLD SKOOL MOTORSPORTS is proud to announce are first event to be held in augusta ga april 29 and 30.Appearing at an event for the first time in almost 20 years will be USA-1 being driven by the man himself evertt jasmer doing old skool crushing.Competing in the other events will be clydesdale,predator,prowler,ballastic,defender and black knight being driven by fancy nancy for the first time.Also the worlds youngest monster truck driver kid kj.Along with durty dingus the clown and motorcross racing.There is alot more to announce as the year goes along.So stay tuned because its going to be awesome along with my return in the seat.So stay tuned and hope to see some of my friends and fans i have made over the years.Lets go racing.
    Glad to see you are back, Rodney!! I am sorry to hear the news of what has happened since I met you Vegas. And I'm sorry to hear about the issues you faced. None of which I excpeted.

All sounds great tho for you from what I have heard. Best wishes to you and the future!! Hopefully some coverage will be posted here so us West coasters and those in between can see all the great stuff happening!!!

Thanks again for your time in Vegas! Please keep your generosity going in the future. That will mean a great deal to the fans!!

T
    Last edited by BIGFOOTIII; April 11th, 2011 at 04:57 PM.

Rodney what are the old school events specifically going to be like? Just an exhibition car crush or more like racing with old school leaf trucks? Like a collection of the old USA-1's and possibly more leafers showing up to do a race? I'm really interested, hopefully I'll make it to Augusta.

Also, are there any plans for Gas Guzzy??

T

Quote Originally Posted by DanDeFalco View Post
    I myself would hope for a new modern looking USA-1 for the new truck. We've seen the older body styles for forever with the new trucks. The original truck and the 88 truck are well preserved and are even gonna run in the old school event. So lets leave the new truck for the new style, it would be awesome to see a modern day USA-1 maybe on the newest style silverado body
    x2 !! and have the HD style front end .
    M/T fan since the beginning... My favs:

USA-1 / BearFoot Chevy / Gravedigger
    Wildfoot/Bigfoot 11 / Raminator

Nascar races in circles, not MONSTER TRUCKS!!

By any chance will USA-1 make an appearance at the Dixie Speedway event this September?
    Danny H.

I could post something witty here, but I decided against it. And now I have wasted your time by making you read this.

Considering Chandler Lloyd bought it and was sponsored by GMC in the past, will the new USA-1 be a GMC?
    Joe Wilson is right. So is Jan Brewer.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Considering Chandler Lloyd bought it and was sponsored by GMC in the past, will the new USA-1 be a GMC?
    I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by big jimfan56 View Post
    By any chance will USA-1 make an appearance at the Dixie Speedway event this September?
    Which Dixie Speedway big jim? Alabama, Georgia?

Members do not see advertisements
    GA Dixie Speedway

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information