Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Graver Digger power Wheels

Members do not see advertisements
    I just bought my 3 year old son a Grave digger Power Wheels. The stickers/decals are very faded, and Im having a difficult time finding new ones. Any idea where i can purchase some?

thanks
    nikki

you need to get ahold of a registered service center for power wheels..... part number is H0436-9019
    "To continually produce the best
    two hour live event while
    incurring minimal costs and
    providing maximum
    entertainment"

Whats wrong with that?

I tried finding them for a couple of years now and i almost got lucky when I went to towerhobbies.com and purchased the grave digger decals and also the Blue Thunder power wheels decals through paypal but then later that day I received an email from paypal and also from tower hobbies stating that the decals are not availiable so if you have some better luck in getting them could you please post the link and cost on this board. I would love to get my son's truck's restored!! Good Luck in finding them!

Lynn

I converted a PW F-150 into a Blue Thunder for my son. Took me 3 months to track down the decals and the vendors that had them listed found that they could no longer get them...discontinued. I got extremely lucky to find someone with an unused sheet stashed in their house.

Now the GRAVE DIGGER...they've been discontinued even longer and are in very high demand. They're rare and I'll tell you, about impossible to find.

I'm on www.modifiedpowerwheels.com - check them out but if you ask there, the experts on PW will tell you the same thing. That forum is full of threads with people looking for them.

Sorry to bring the bad news.

Your best bet is to have a vinyl shop make some based on some side shots of the real truck.

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterJammer View Post
    I tried finding them for a couple of years now and i almost got lucky when I went to towerhobbies.com and purchased the grave digger decals and also the Blue Thunder power wheels decals through paypal but then later that day I received an email from paypal and also from tower hobbies stating that the decals are not availiable so if you have some better luck in getting them could you please post the link and cost on this board. I would love to get my son's truck's restored!! Good Luck in finding them!

Lynn
    That's exactly what happened to me last year with the BT decals...different vendor, Turnpike Total Appliances on Long Island. Except, they didn't tell me...3 weeks went by since I placed by order by phone so I called them again and asked where they were...they said "oh, we couldn't get them". Thanks for letting me know!

Thread Information