Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Some other trucks that has been around since the 80's

Double Ugly Too

Agent Orange

The below truck was originally built by RB Slagle R.I.P. Back then it was green and called Pheonix. This was to my knowlege the first diesel puller on the west coast. Really it was the only one for a long time before the diesel craze we see today. Pic was taken in John Day Oregon 2007.

Moonlighter

Limited Edition This truck was an early 90's truck put together by Jerrry Strode.

I posted pics yesterday just waiting on a Mod to review them. At least that was the message I got?

you can also upload pics to photobucket and post them here with links. I remember a west coast 4x4 puller named Lethal Weapon. It was candy apple red and from back in the late 80's early 90's, you got any pics of it?
    If it is possible, then it is done.........
    If it is impossible, then it WILL be done. Evel Knievel

Yes Lethal Weapon was a real nice truck. I remember its claim to fame was that it had 16 coats of candy apple red paint applied to the body of that truck. Lethal Weapon the actual truck I am not sure what happened to it. I have not seen that truck around on the west coast so I think it might have been sold out of state. Or its sitting in a barn somewhere I am not sure.
    The new truck is Lethal Injection same owners. Its a new style puller after market frame, plastic body, lots of chrome and even a bigger motor than the previous truck.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Yep I konw the Stodes Gaston Oregon I think. They were in the sport for many years. Jerry was an innovater in the sport that put together many trucks from 2wheelers, micro minies, Modifieds and the ever famous car eating machine shoot the name escapes me right now. Going to post up some pics here shortly.

Megasaurus an Transaurus were the car eating machines Jerry built, An yea Jerry Strode is from Gaston OR.

Where are my pics?

Not sure what is going on here?? I posted pics days ago. Message read that a MOD would look at them to aprove them. I also emailed the mods that are in control this community area with no response. Its not like I am trying to post nudy pics or chicks w/ D!cks. Does this forum / website not have any support?

No I dont want to do the photo bucket thing. When I look at a forum I want the pics in front of me not clicking and waiting for uploads.

found a pic from 1985... that's "footloose", "bandit", and "the flying dutchman" in the picture. i have more from this show, i just have to find them

found some more...

'' 55 Buckboard"

"sod buster"

"gold digger"

"triple threat"

Last edited by car66; June 17th, 2011 at 01:16 AM. Reason: found more pics :D
    Joey Haveman, owner of "The Bandit" pulling tractor, "Whiplash" 2wd pulling truck and "Hog Wild" 2wd econoline puller. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...s/249370544157

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    No I dont want to do the photo bucket thing. When I look at a forum I want the pics in front of me not clicking and waiting for uploads.
    When you upload to photobucket all you do is post the image code in a message here and you don't have to click and wait, they will just show up just like the ones above. Also thanks for the info on Lethal Weapon! I remember watching it every year at Sublimity. Really miss the old west coast pulling and monster truck scene.

Edit: just noticed monster mash in the back of that gold digger pic, very cool old photos!!
    Last edited by fastj14; June 17th, 2011 at 08:46 AM.
    If it is possible, then it is done.........
    If it is impossible, then it WILL be done. Evel Knievel

gold digger is bad

Members do not see advertisements
    Here is a pic of my Dad's truck and yes he does drive in the back seat. "Back-Seat Driver"

Here is a pic from the very special Sublimity Harvest Festival. I remember going to this pull when it was held in town at the city park. They would just tear up the grass lay down a track and put up some bleechers.

Last edited by DragonSlayer; June 17th, 2011 at 12:15 PM.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information