Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Remember RB Slagle R.I.P. with is high powered "Phoenix" deisel in the super modified 4x4 class. He sold his truck and it is still running around the ID / Utah area. His truck was the very 1st deisel I ever remeber seing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here are a couple more pics of trucks that have been around in the NW for quite some time

Agent Orange

Double Ugly Too

Rat Patrol. Not sure about this truck. I think it might have been called something else back in day but I do remember this truck.

[QUOTE=car66;247817]found a pic from 1985... that's "footloose", "bandit", and "the flying dutchman" in the picture. i have more from this show, i just have to find them

Didn't Bandit have a mini that they would pull one of the motors out of Bandit and put in the mini so they could run both classes? Those guys were really quick with motor swaps.

"gold digger"

You can see the top of "Monster Mash" back right of the pic. I believe that yellow cab over was the hauler for Mike as well at the time. This was well before the Peterbuilt era for him.

look what i found on youtube

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7Oai-8Zcqk"]YouTube - ‪Vintage homemade TRACTOR PULL TRUCK DRAGSTER‬‏[/ame]
    ......☠.Mr.Grim.☠.....

"YOUR IP HAS BEEN LOGGED, INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITIES NOTIFIED, YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND DENNIS TAFT IS ON HIS WAY TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A CROWBAR "
    Patriotic Canadian

Is that puller ****? What a shame sitting next to a mini van. Where is the justice?

Great find that is crazy!

Moonlighter

yeah, the yellow cab over was mikes hauler at the time. there was a mini rod that was part of the bandit team, it was called lil bandit. i have heard that they would pull a motor from the big tractor for the mini but i never knew for sure

thank you so much for posting that video, i remember seeing awhile back but could not find it again.
    Joey Haveman, owner of "The Bandit" pulling tractor, "Whiplash" 2wd pulling truck and "Hog Wild" 2wd econoline puller. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...s/249370544157

Awesome old pics!! You wouldn't happen to have any videos from sublimity in the early nineties and late 80's would you?
    If it is possible, then it is done.........
    If it is impossible, then it WILL be done. Evel Knievel

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by fastj14 View Post
    Awesome old pics!! You wouldn't happen to have any videos from sublimity in the early nineties and late 80's would you?
    I dont have any video from back then. You have to know in the 80s I wasnt even a teenager yet ha ha.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information