Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Old skool motorsports

Members do not see advertisements
    we have shows lined up for the next few months our next one is in cedartown ga.july 29-30 show starts at 7:30 hometown of the legendary bennett'clydesdale'clark and he is taking on predator allen pezo and the rest of his trucks prowler,pouncer,lone eagle,and the black knight monster truck.Along with the worlds youngest monster truck driver kid kj doing some great jumps and entertaining the fans as he always does.Also dirty dingus the clown and some sweet tuff truck action.AUG 5-6 sevierville tn.im am really excited about this show because my good buddy and friend who helped me get started in this bussiness is coming out of retirement paul shafer driving his big bad hemi monster patrol and bringing the man from australia clive driving his outback monster truck.Taking on predator,prowler,clydesdale and black knight.I WISHED MY NEW USA-1 TRUCK WAS DONE BY THEN SO I COULD SCHOOL MY OLD TEACHER.LOL.But anyway we also will have my little buddy kid kj there again wowing the crowd along with those crazy tuff truck guys and a tug-o-war and burnout contest.3 shows that weekend 7:30 fri sat1:30 and 7:30.also allen pezo will be there wowing the crowd in his original predator crushing things that gets in his way.Its going to be exciting seeing these guys go head to head again hope to see you there with more dates coming soon.LETS GO RACING.

Geez, you guys need to come to the other end of Tennessee one or two weekends! This is a show I'd give anything to see (welllll, not anything...) but the only shows I've seen on your schedule are in the mid-week or too far away. I'm a bigtime MT fan, though I only get to see 1 show a year, 2 if I'm lucky. But if I had to pick, this would be one of them!

By the way, how much are tickets to these things usually?
    Well, I got a car. not what I was hoping for but it's a great little thing. If anyone in or around the mid-south area needs help with a show or around the shop, shoot me a message! I don't know much about it but I'd love to learn all about it and help out any way possible.

TN Outlaw A.K.A PM Customs
    CEO, President, and Head Designer at The MTM2 Truck Factory (now taking applications!)
    Lifelong Monster Truck Fan and, maybe someday, owner of my own race truck.

ticket prices is $10.00 for kids and $20.00 adults.we will be in huntsville al aug 19-20

I hope you guys end up doing some shows in NY.

Old skool

NEW YORK CITY! (IN DINGUS ACCENT) . I wanna do a show in new york, and while i am there , travel to down town new york city ( dressed out , with chicken on my hat and all) and just stroll down the streets. maybe even stop and say howdy to that nekked cowboy feller!

Quote Originally Posted by DURTYDINGUSMCGEE View Post
    NEW YORK CITY! (IN DINGUS ACCENT) . I wanna do a show in new york, and while i am there , travel to down town new york city ( dressed out , with chicken on my hat and all) and just stroll down the streets. maybe even stop and say howdy to that nekked cowboy feller!
    Dingus, having met you and having been to NYC a couple times, I can promise you that you will be among the most normal individuals in that town if you went.

Members do not see advertisements
    Show this weekend was great in cedartown ga.thanks to all the trucks for doing an outstanding job and to all the fans.We had the largest crowd yet this weekend with standing room only sat night.Cant wait to get to sevierville tn this weekend to see my little buddy paul shafer and paulie.He is ready to take on allen pezo so this will be very interesting.hope to see all you fans there and LETS GO RACING.

Thread Information