Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Feld? Who is in charge, I need MT Shows

Members do not see advertisements
    Hey Guys I tried my emails, and numbers i had for Mike Wales is he still in charge of Feld? if not who and how do i reach them? Also if you are a promoter or a MT owner and hear of someone looking for a good monster truck to run for/with them I own my truck work as a teacher during the year and run the truck on weekends and all summer long. Im dedicated to the sport and Looking for work. Ive ran with Jim Morris, Larry Hatt, TMS (Dean), Mark Watros and a few smaller guys. Weve been racing this truck for 2.5 years now. Blown BBC, Methanol, 26in Nitros, 01 replica of T. Ments Frame (patric). email me [email protected] or call my cell 810-282-1667

The way I understood it was Charlie Mancuso was still head of the Monster Jam operations all together and Mike was in charge of the monster truck fleet. That could've changed I could be wrong but oh well.

Keith Speller books the trucks for the shows.

These people are merely front men... this guy always has been and always will be the man on top:

He's not too good with email though.

Members do not see advertisements
    I thought it was this guy!

Charles

If your not Really Racing is it worth it

"I want nothing less than to see everyone in the sport be able to make a full time living at what is now a hobby to some, a weekend motor sport to most, a full time business to few, and those that cover it to be able to do so with out fear of reprisal."

A Wana-bee MT Owner/Driver, but can't afford to wreck my stuff for the fun of it, but I will drive yours if you let me !!!

Thread Information