Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Rare Bigfoot Photos

Members do not see advertisements
    Just a few pretty rare bigfoot photos I had to share. The best one to me is Bigfoot 3, in full racer paint job, fiberglass nose. It must have been right before they converted her into a ride truck. Another pretty cool one is Bigfoot 9 wearing the Power Wheels body. Also in there is a Chevy powered Terry Woodcock chassis running a bigfoot body.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1. That could also be #4 with an updated body as the whole thing looks uniform and fiberglass as opposed to a 92-94 front clip on a 88-91 body. That and there does not appear to be a full bed in the rear

2. That is kinda cool. I thought only 14 (and maybe 15 for random shows) got to touch that body. Though that lettering on the side looks sloppy and suspect.

3. That must've been a joke or a test fitting/one-off. The fitment looks horrible and the wheelbase looks off.

Overall, these are very interesting photos. You should put these on Bigfoot's facebook page
    Bigfoot 9, Bigfoot 9, wherefore art thou Bigfoot 9

World's Youngest AM PM Rocket Fan!!
    "I don't think Jamie's an evil genius, i'm not sure he's evil and i'm not sure he's a genius"-Adam Savage

AM PM Boss, AM PM Rocket, Skoal crusher, Skoal Bandit, Bigfoot, Black Stallion, Iron Warrior, Illuminator, Ecology Eliminator, Any of Seth Doulton's Trucks!

1. I don't think that's #4...4 had a straight-rail frame, didn't it? The frame in the photo appears to have the shape of a factory piece.

2. I've seen this PW Bigfoot body once before but I can't find the picture at this time.
    Photographer for hire

http://www.damonatherton.com

the power wheels is bigfoot 9 that happen to race at indy that year but didnt make the show
    the last bigfoot pic is bigfoot on a woodcock chassie

I actually believe #9 might have been the first with the Powerwheels body. #10 also ran it some before #14 ran it.

All three of those bodies are amazing, especially the first one. When I think Bigfoot, that's the body I think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Few More

0aea835d9f1bb6d570752b87e0b64eb4.jpg3b222baf9cb6b587efa29d419627cca2.jpgac2a8bc01dd511cd3689b38995523c64.jpg

Few more pics. One is a recent picture of Bigfoot 1 that is really showing its paint damage from sitting outside for so long. Another is a SUPER RARE shot of Bigfoot 10's alternate ego for Pace Motorsports, called Sasquatch. That body ran only for a short time right before the "split" between bigfoot and ushra. The other shot is just a cool one of Bigfoot 1 vs 2 at a sled pull.

Members do not see advertisements
    the sasquatch name was in a local name the truck contest meaning one of the fans named it

Thread Information