Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Wrapped up the 2014 Tough Truck season.

Members do not see advertisements
    Winning Bloomsburg Onboard

Bloomsburg from the stands

First time racing my Cherokee and getting 3rd qualifying out of 17 trucks and 4th head to head.

I got the Cherokee after seeing this onboard of my friends racing Line Mountain which I will be running next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuMm...v2AnrFBsnkMPag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHoI...v2AnrFBsnkMPag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1_o...v2AnrFBsnkMPag
    Last edited by charliewagner; November 14th, 2014 at 11:10 AM.

No one posted in this but I've enjoyed watching you run at The Buck over the years and the Youtube videos...love the Sonovadigger look. We always root for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDad View Post
    No one posted in this but I've enjoyed watching you run at The Buck over the years and the Youtube videos...love the Sonovadigger look. We always root for you.
    Hey man I literally just saw your message because I came back here for the first time in maybe a year or more. That's awesome to here so thank you! I still have the CJ-7 and am making some changes to it but I got a Cherokee last year and it became my main priority because it brought me a lot of firsts. In my first season with it I ended up getting my first win streak of 4 wins in a row along with my first points championship. 2015 was truly best year I ever had in my life even though there was one really rough moment I had but I don't want to talk about it.
    Here's a 2015 highlight video if you did not get to see it yet. Let me know if you liked it because I always enjoy feedback. Thanks again for the kind words!

Good to know you have a new ride so I can recognize you. We usually hit The Buck twice a year and try another place like Hagerstown.

Nice video. Great driving, some of those courses have tight spaces, like the straight at 8:45.

Members do not see advertisements
    The Buck hasn't been a priority for me lately to be honest. I've mainly been focusing mainly on events that give me more seat time than 30 seconds like Line Mountain and Fawn Grove.
    As long as I don't have any damage and no other events on that weekend or coming up that I need to attend I'll be more than happy to bring the Cherokee down during the monster shows but that's never a guarantee.
    I'm glad you liked the video! More will be on the way when the season starts back up!

Thread Information