Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Introducing myself/could use some help.

Members do not see advertisements
    Hello all,

Some of you may know me from facebook as the guy who draws monster trucks. Alot of friends have asked me to join this site, and I hope someone will spot this and shoot me a friend request or whatever and show me around and how to navigate threw this site as for I am a Mayhem Noob but it won't take long! God Bless, have a great day.

-Tyler Remieres

welcome to mayhem Tyler ! What part of Germany are you stationed in? I am half German and the earliest part of my life in Germany. My mom is from Karlsruhe. We were stationed in Hanau for 5 years and Hiedelberg for 3. I want to go back and visit again one day.

Tis site is pretty easy honestly. I use the Discussion Forums button to navigate through each board. When you hit the Discussion Forums button, it will show you the newest post on each board. On the upper right hand side you can click on your name (if you are logged in) and check out all your stats and such. Just play with the site, you'll figure it out.

I am going to send you a friend request on Facebook too. I have a special request for a drawing too. Welcome again Tyler !

Rich
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Welcome aboard. After following your post on Monster Jam's facebook page. I look forward to your contributions here as well.
    Digger?....Please.

K. Darden

Welcome to Mayhem dude!I was a noobie myself a few weeks ago and picked up on everything pretty easily.I have to say,your drawings are amazing!I wish I could draw like that and seeing your artwork inspires me to get better myself.The one called Nitro Psycho is sick!Thanks for posting them and I can't wait to see more of your incredible work.By the way,friend request will be sent shortly.Stay safe out there,god bless,and once again;welcome to Mayhem!:thumbsup:
    The one and only Mr.Beardman
    BIG TIME CLYDESDALE FAN

Friend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00002892618862
    Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CDeerfoot
    Subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MonsterBeardMan/videos
    Dallas, Georgia

Raised in Lincoln/Warsaw Missouri. Currently in Licking Missouri
    I dont know. This guy seems kinda shifty. I say vote him off!! WOOT WOOT!!
    JIM MACE
    http://flickr.com/photos/hawgwild/sets/

Of course I think Im always right. Why would I say something if I thought I was wrong??

Welcome aboard Tyler..
    Looking forward to see more of your awesome drawing skills...

Where are you stationed in Germany?
    Close to the Dutch border?
    Maybe you can visit the upcoming Monster Jam shows in Arnhem Sept 24-25?

Marcel "MadRat" Degen

Hey Tyler. Glad you're aboard the mayhem express. LOL I've seen your work, top notch all the way.

I have to agree with Jim Mace on this one.
    Paul Marsing (rainyday290)

i was born in germany in '94 because my dad was in the army and stationed there in Wiesbaden. only spent the first year of my life there, but i remember a couple things believe it or not. well small world blah yadda yadda. i have seen your drawings and they are pretty cool! welcome, btw
    i believe every Bigfoot truck at some point in its life should spend time as Snake Bite. even the new ones

Raised in Lincoln/Warsaw Missouri. Currently in Licking Missouri

Members do not see advertisements
    I spent 89,90 and 91 in Neu-Ulm. It was my first duty station in the Army. I never got back to Germany but I put a lot of living into the 3 years I was there!!
    JIM MACE
    http://flickr.com/photos/hawgwild/sets/

Of course I think Im always right. Why would I say something if I thought I was wrong??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information