Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rarest monster jam eBay lot ever!.... not.

Members do not see advertisements
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Extremely-Ra...item25690e14cf

This will provide a few laughs. I'm not ripping on them for trying to make a buck, but at least get your info correct. They put a heck of a lot of effort into alllllll that descriptive text and profit analysis.

And if some quick-clicking guilible holiday shopper buys that for $450, mine will be for sale next
    Jason Twite
    jasontwite@yahoo.com
    MidwestMonsters.com (collecting dust)

if the chrome green digger and red el toro are that rare dangit i destroyed mine lol
    http://www.sanddragcentral.net/

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gmtgmt
    i didnt know they borrowed bigfoot 1 to tom meents

Somewhere between Helle River and London, Ontario
    That is pretty funny!!! To me, there isn't a "rare" Monster Jam toy on earth, That stuff is too new to be of any value, at least for myself. Now a Nylint All American or Buddy L Cyclops is a different story. I just love these people on Ebay who claim to have ultra rare things, I guess ultra rare if you live 500 miles from the closest Wal-Mart.
    Mike Krieger

Old Skool Monsters Rule!!!

Rarest thing to me is the USA-1 Prototype's. Yes there are about 4 or so(3 blue 1 white).

I do hate when sellers do that, especially when I can do a search and find about a dozen or so more.

Somewhere between Helle River and London, Ontario
    Quote Originally Posted by RnW 13 View Post
    Rarest thing to me is the USA-1 Prototype's. Yes there are about 4 or so(3 blue 1 white).

I do hate when sellers do that, especially when I can do a search and find about a dozen or so more.
    I didn't think that Playskool did any prototype USA-1's in blue? Only 2 white ones, one which Everett has. I thought the blue ones were Bigfoot's that Everett was playing around with paint schemes on? No?
    Mike Krieger

Old Skool Monsters Rule!!!

ha ha .... I would think rare would be the USA-1 micro machine truck that had a proto type made but never in the rotation... Now that would be cool to find..

Dearborn, Michigan...Just outside of Detroit
    Yea right Jason, we all know you still make trips to the local Walmart around 2am....No way will you ever sell your collection

As for the ULTRA rare,... I know of a few things that I could turn a quick buck on the ol' Bay... Unless Jason wants to "pull out his checkbook".... loll

There is only 4 rare trucks in my opinion. I am fortunate to have all 4. The original Grave Digger, Sting, WCW Nitro MAchine, and Goldberg.

Quote Originally Posted by theace27 View Post
    I didn't think that Playskool did any prototype USA-1's in blue? Only 2 white ones, one which Everett has. I thought the blue ones were Bigfoot's that Everett was playing around with paint schemes on? No?
    I'd consider those prototypes, wouldn't you? I remember he told me he has 3 bigfoots prototypes with ORS/USA-1 stickers on them and the white one.

In regards to the ebay lot, the road champs are the rare item to me. They may be high produced generics but they are so hard to find now.

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCALIBER4X4 View Post
    Yea right Jason, we all know you still make trips to the local Walmart around 2am....No way will you ever sell your collection

As for the ULTRA rare,... I know of a few things that I could turn a quick buck on the ol' Bay... Unless Jason wants to "pull out his checkbook".... loll
    My pen and pocketbook are burning
    Jason Twite
    jasontwite@yahoo.com
    MidwestMonsters.com (collecting dust)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information