Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't you guys hate it when...?

Members do not see advertisements
    Don't you guys hate it when people randomly point out that THIS is a monster truck:

I don't know if it's the same thing in America, but in Canada (I live in Canada)... I went to my local car show, and a simple lifted truck that looked like this picture drove into the show, some kids were pointing out that it was a monster truck, and even if I say I wish to become a monster truck driver, people think I'm talking about a simple lifted truck. GRR! I just find it annoying!
    Last edited by Griff747; November 14th, 2011 at 04:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    take a deep breath, if thats the worst thing that happens to you all day, thats a pretty good day

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dominator crew View Post
    take a deep breath, if thats the worst thing that happens to you all day, thats a pretty good day
    I just find it annoying in my years of being a TRUE Monster Truck Fan for a long while.

Post Thanks / Like
    What are your standards for a monster truck? I also find it annoying and I see a lot of lifted trucks especially since I go offroading all the time but I've only seen a couple where I go and those had Rockwell axles and 66''s(one might have had 67"s)

Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn't really bother me if people consider these a monster truck, however if it's a news story called 'monster truck crash' and theres some idiot in one of these racing around their streets, it ruffles my feathers.
    Ash Robertson - British Graphic Designer
    I Design Anything From Team T-Shirts To Monster Truck Paint Schemes/Wraps.

PM/Email Me If You're Interested.

Or check out my Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Smasha View Post
    It doesn't really bother me if people consider these a monster truck, however if it's a news story called 'monster truck crash' and theres some idiot in one of these racing around their streets, it ruffles my feathers.
    That's what I was gonna say. I remember seeing a few months back "monster truck kills innocent stripper" with a picture of Bigfoot 1 online and in the article it said it had she was hit my a 'monster truck' that was about 5 feet taller than stock and had HUGE 35" tires. Yep. Monster truck

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight pumpkin View Post
    That's what I was gonna say. I remember seeing a few months back "monster truck kills innocent stripper" with a picture of Bigfoot 1 online and in the article it said it had she was hit my a 'monster truck' that was about 5 feet taller than stock and had HUGE 35" tires. Yep. Monster truck
    Although nothing goes better with monsters (real or implied) than strippers.
    Digger?....Please.

K. Darden

Post Thanks / Like
    I feel the same way when there is a "Fatal Drag Racing Accident" reported on the news...only to find out is was a couple of idiots STREET racing.
    Photographer for hire

http://www.damonatherton.com

Post Thanks / Like
    my jeep is lifted and has 33 inch swampers, they are almost as tall as my 5 yr old...in his eyes its a monster.
    OLD SKOOL.

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    "innocent stripper"
    oxymoron?

in all seriousness, I find it slightly annoying when Im cruising craigslist, other than that it doesnt really cause me any grief.
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information