Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    For all who may attend the Toronto show, Ticketmaster now has on there Tix the Season sale for a couple of weeks for the upcoming show. It appears that only the bottom two price levels are on sale for the price of kids tickets. There are some 100 and 200 level seats which receive the discount. Anyway, the code is TMNHD and you apply it with the number of tickets in the section marked Holiday Ticket Deals: Tix the season to save! I am sure the seats are better than being in the 500's(upper level). Anyway, enjoy and only two months to go!

Saturday show
    http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100...&minorcatid=25

Sunday show
    http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/100...&minorcatid=25
    Last edited by Oxford; November 21st, 2011 at 02:53 PM.
    Derek - Team Scream Fan

Wish I knew about this last week when I bought mine haha

Only Saturday thus far, with work and such I'm not sure wether I'll be attending Sunday or not this year.

OMG, I remember watching TNN Motor Madness I think in 1999 or 2000, and they highlighted the event in Toronto in 1999 (or 2000, I can't remember which show or what year it was showing on ). It wasn't such a great track, but it IS history!!

And people say Rod doesn't deserve the Digger seat... that vid is proof.

They ran an episode on Motor Madness from Toronto? Dang, gonna have to find that one.

BTW, someone on here found this a while back. Its an episode of Monster Jam with Scott commentating from Toronto 2009.

First, download/install VLC Media Player. Its free, and far better than Windows Media Player. Its both Mac and PC friendly.
    Copy and paste the link into your browser, and it will prompt to save/open the file. Click open, select VLC Media Player and it will stream the episode.
    Paste this link minus the brackets:
    (http://www.rtl.nl/(ord=1252386682162)/system/video/wvx/components/sport/monsterjam/miMedia/206077/206080.public.26688824.Monster_Jam_s5_a3.xml/1500.wvx)
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Quote Originally Posted by stormrider_67 View Post
    And people say Rod doesn't deserve the Digger seat... that vid is proof.

[/COLOR])
    It is proof, it was impressive in '06 and still impressive today, sadly due to shapes of obstacles today moves like that have become hard, and dangerous in a way - flip over easily

Personally I can't wait to see Rod in his CRD Grave Digger (I'm right on that aren't I?)
    he has always done very well in Toronto
    Last edited by FireBall; November 21st, 2011 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff747 View Post
    OMG, I remember watching TNN Motor Madness I think in 1999 or 2000, and they highlighted the event in Toronto in 1999 (or 2000, I can't remember which show or what year it was showing on ). It wasn't such a great track, but it IS history!!
    That was on the first week of the New Orleans broadcast in 1999. During the "USHRA Update" segment, they had highlights from the Saturday night Toronto show that year.

That was actually the first year I went to the Toronto Monster Jam. I was up in the second level, opposite the camera they showed the Grave Digger/Executioner final from, I think.

Personally I can't wait to see Rod in his CRD Grave Digger (I'm right on that aren't I?)
    he has always done very well in Toronto
    In the "Monster Jam Era" Rod has the most wins of anyone in Toronto...I believe he is 11/16.... 4/8 Racing 7/8 Freestyle competed in 02,03,04,06. If my stats are correct, which knowing my math knowledge they may not be

Quote Originally Posted by DiggerFan View Post
    That was on the first week of the New Orleans broadcast in 1999. During the "USHRA Update" segment, they had highlights from the Saturday night Toronto show that year.

That was actually the first year I went to the Toronto Monster Jam. I was up in the second level, opposite the camera they showed the Grave Digger/Executioner final from, I think.

NOW I REMEMBER! Thanks DiggerFan!
    Sadly, I didn`t get into monster trucks until 2005, so I obviously was not able to attend THIS event. Time travel would be SO much useful.
    Also, Diggerfan, did you go to 2000 Toronto event or no?

My goodness, last year was the BEST, but I had the lvl 500 seats, and since I have a little fear of heights...It wasn`t pretty.
    Last edited by Griff747; November 23rd, 2011 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goleafsgo View Post
    In the "Monster Jam Era" Rod has the most wins of anyone in Toronto...I believe he is 11/16.... 4/8 Racing 7/8 Freestyle competed in 02,03,04,06. If my stats are correct, which knowing my math knowledge they may not be
    that sounds pretty darn correct man,
    ive been going to toronto every year since.....1996 i think.... or 97.... something like that

from what i have seen, some of Rod's best freestyles have come from toronto, primarily the video i posted earlier on (think first page)

Members do not see advertisements
    sense were talking about a bit of history how about the first year a full sized bus was used in Toronto.....

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information