Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBall View Post
    Wound up getting a drive home for work - great co-workers
    Just moments ago, I saw the Aftershock monster hauler drive by the on the highway!!!
    I don't know if Pete or Mark will be driving Krazy Train, either way the whole Robbins camp has stepped up their game. Bob has a nice new scheme on Aftershock and did very well in London.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk.
    www.crossingthedesert.tumblr.com
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Anybody know of good parking spots downtown?(driving down Saturday...will take the train Sunday) Above ground is preferred, I've dealt with the garage/underground parking before and it's a nightmare, waited over 2 hours last year to get out to street level, I've found a few spots online but incase there filled up if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appericated.

Quote Originally Posted by goleafsgo View Post
    Anybody know of good parking spots downtown?(driving down Saturday...will take the train Sunday) Above ground is preferred, I've dealt with the garage/underground parking before and it's a nightmare, waited over 2 hours last year to get out to street level, I've found a few spots online but incase there filled up if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appericated.
    there are a good number of spots, but you may have to deal with a bit of a walk (not much of one though) you could try parking on Spadina Ave, that is the road with the streetcars that pretty much takes you straight to the dome, obviously you will have to pay for a parking ticket, but wont cost nearly as much as some of those downtown lots that likely will charge $20 or so
    if you were to do that, i would leave a little earlier to case the place out
    you may also want to look into the big parking lot near St. Lawrence market, its a multi story above ground parking lot, maybe a 15-20 or so min walk from the dome, just swipe your credit card, and your in, its a really great place, however, im not sure what its hours are, if its 24hour or late night or what
    those two are my suggestions that may be worth trying
    i slightly have a leniency toward the st. Lawrence parking lot

I park right across the street where they park the trailers and whatnot. It's on Bremner blvd. it's the easiest to get out of, but fills up very fast.
    Probably head to Gretzkys between the pit party and the show for a few pints and the Great One burger.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk. www.crossingthedesert.tumblr.com
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Thanks guys, my problem always is due to work...I'm not able to get down there untill about 5:30ish, meaning a lot of spots are filled up already. but I'll add these to the list of places to check.

Quote Originally Posted by goleafsgo View Post
    Thanks guys, my problem always is due to work...I'm not able to get down there untill about 5:30ish, meaning a lot of spots are filled up already. but I'll add these to the list of places to check.
    if time is your issue, then your best bet may be to try out the St. Lawrence parking lot, i do not remember the exact road it is on, but i can look it up for you if you want

looking forward to the show, been 21 years since going to the first one so I look forward to seeing some new trucks as well as some very goods friends (team scream).Hope to meet some of you up there. Don AKA Bandit

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    looking forward to the show, been 21 years since going to the first one so I look forward to seeing some new trucks as well as some very goods friends (team scream).Hope to meet some of you up there. Don AKA Bandit
    true... forgot all about potential meet ups
    ill be wearing a green bomber jacked with a furry hood, and will have a nikon camera out, likely taking photos at trucks from fancy angles, if anyone sees me feel free to come and say hi - im a friendly one

Quote Originally Posted by FireBall View Post
    if time is your issue, then your best bet may be to try out the St. Lawrence parking lot, i do not remember the exact road it is on, but i can look it up for you if you want
    I found where is it, I will check that spot out.. Thank you

Members do not see advertisements
    hey fireball if you see someone with a green backpack that will be me with trucks to get autographed I will be wearing a blue/purple choko motorsports coat going tomorrow say hi if you see me. bandit everybody have fun time to go.

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread Information