Post Thanks / Like

Leadfoot Monster Truck

Members do not see advertisements
    I got watching old vhs tapes the other night an was watching blood sweat an gears an seen were leadfoot broke the right front wheel an tire off in Anaheim 87?? I think anyway long story short were did the truck or car?? Whatever its classified as, Were did it go i have long forgot about this truck an was thinking today it would be cool to see if there was ever any pics of aces high an leadfoot side by side. I dont think i recall seeing any an im 95% they were 2 completly different built designed an owned trucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    for a while there ron dennis was a member here, he still is but have not heard from him, from what he said he had to leave it in a storage unit in about 1990 with a friend in virginia while he dealt with family issues in his home town, when he went to get the truck back the guy had parted it out and sold it for parts saying ron owed him major storage fees
    http://www.sanddragcentral.net/

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gmtgmt
    i didnt know they borrowed bigfoot 1 to tom meents

Post Thanks / Like
    Digger?....Please.

K. Darden

Post Thanks / Like

stripped

Well,I have seen pictures of what was done with the origional Leadfoot. I am not sure about all of the datails, but I know Ricky Lewis ( Walking Tall ) had it and stripped it. Ricky put the motor in his "Desert Storm" truck. The body was scrapped. Ricky sold the rolling chassis to a friend with tires for $1000 ! Ricky told me the guy hadn't done anything with it and if I wanted it I could probably buy iy. Well, by the time it took me to scroung up some money,it had been sold to someone else.

Rich
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Post Thanks / Like
    You got any pics Rich?? You ever track down the chassis after being sold???

Hey you wount know anything about the Rolling Thunder 2 van would ya?? The same guy who owns The Storm jeep owns the van also there out of new Mexico.

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Ricky had the photos. I had no way,or lacked a good way to copy them. I had borrowed a digital camera and took photos of photos. I did not get any of the leadfoot pics. I have since lost contact with Ricky. I will see what I can do.

Rich
    Old school monster truckin maniac.

Thread Information