Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam Path of Destruction

Members do not see advertisements
    Advance Auto Parts Monster Jam Path of Destruction what is it
    here is a link http://www.monsterjam.com/Events/201...utherford,_NJ/
    ......☠.Mr.Grim.☠.....

"YOUR IP HAS BEEN LOGGED, INTERNATIONAL AUTHORITIES NOTIFIED, YOUR WIFE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND DENNIS TAFT IS ON HIS WAY TO YOUR HOUSE WITH A CROWBAR "
    Patriotic Canadian

It would go figure that $10 for pit pass for MET LIFE / Giant Stadium. Seems they need to rake you over the coals before they get you inside and take every last $you have on consessions,,,,anyone want to bet parking will be at least $20? I guess the idea that Philly has would make too much sense, TICKET GETS YOU IN TO PIT PARTY<,,hummmm,,,very interesting concept!! Oh wait, I forgot it was GIANT STADIUM,,,,,NY attitude in NJ...not PA!!! Go ahead and start the bashing, I'm ready!! lol,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Taz2010 View Post
    It would go figure that $10 for pit pass for MET LIFE / Giant Stadium. Seems they need to rake you over the coals before they get you inside and take every last $you have on consessions,,,,anyone want to bet parking will be at least $20? I guess the idea that Philly has would make too much sense, TICKET GETS YOU IN TO PIT PARTY<,,hummmm,,,very interesting concept!! Oh wait, I forgot it was GIANT STADIUM,,,,,NY attitude in NJ...not PA!!! Go ahead and start the bashing, I'm ready!! lol,,,,
    All of the NY Stadiums are overpriced now, Be it baseball or football, the prices have skyrocketed. And Metlife Stadium lacks a lid and giant TV like the new Stadium at Dallas but somehow cost more to build. The Meadowlands is struggling, what with izod having no teams any more, the Racetrack a mess, and that rainbow colored abomination called Xanadu a block away, and I have seen the prices go wild. The 2012 IzodCenter show Tickets cost the same amount as the 2010 tickets for the big show in Philly at a STADIUM. The rip-offs are all part of living in this area.

At the show in Baltimore at m&t bank Stadium I noticed how the stadium was kind of in its own little park. But metlife stadium is just a boring bowl in a sea of scuzzy parking lots, surrounded by a smelly marsh filled with dead mob victims. Oh New jersey, how i love you so!!

Whatever, I guess i'm more worried that Path Of Destruction could be some stupid new freestyle only tour, like freestyle mania but worse.

Edit: Now that i read the whole page, the VIP tickets are only around $50, as opposed to around $60 in Philly, so i guess it balances out with the $10 Pit pass, as opposed to free in Philly.
    Last edited by gmrcs; December 8th, 2011 at 04:15 PM.
    "Team Meents, b****-slapping the laws of physics since 1999!"

Ill bet its just gonna be the new name for the East Coast Big stadium shows like Philly Baltimore and now New York

The name has me worried. I'll reserve further judgement until I see what it's going to be.
    Matt Stoltz

Members do not see advertisements
    I think it's just a new name for the tour. When I was in Trenton last year, the announcer called it "Monster Jam Path Of Destruction Tour." I don't like the name but I don't think it means anything.
    Follow me on Twitter, Friend me on Facebook... I don't bite lol And take a look at my YouTube Videos (Its all Monster Trucks)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742550323

https://twitter.com/#!/bspage7

http://www.youtube.com/user/monsterm...9?feature=mhee

The Kansas City Royals may never win a game again... I'm getting grumpy.
    -Bobby Spage

Thread Information