Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Members do not see advertisements
    Btt. Anyone hear anything?
    Matt Garofalo

Monster truck fan since..., hmmm I can't really remember.
    There will never be a better series than PENDA or better commentary than that of Army Armstrong and Gary Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by propuller View Post
    Thank you, And yes it is a done deal, I will be back and with out a doubt trying to better myself. Sorry for the late reply but we were in Chamoaighn this weekend.
    See you there Dave!!!
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    Safety First!!! Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Team Scream should be there, though East Ruthford is the same weekend. Fortunately, they are not on the same day and Bloomsburg is only 2 or 3 hours from East Ruthford. Either that or they can just have Steve Koehler and Jeff Anderson do Bloomsburg (Steve in Avenger, Jeff in Brutus or Mega-Bite) and have Jim and Chris do East Ruthford.
    Last edited by WarthogDriver; April 14th, 2012 at 05:17 PM.
    WarthogDriver,

Formerly IL250624

Btt

Just got the flyer in the mail this weekend. Said "Most monster trucks ever" but did not list a final lineup. Anyone have any info on trucks? Sounds like they're doing it big!
    Matt Garofalo

There will never be a better series than PENDA or better commentary than that of Army Armstrong and Gary Lee.

Dont get ur hopes up they said that i think last year or a couple years ago n there was like 11 trucks i think the most there ever was, was in 1992 they had alot of trucks there to try n qualify for the penda races but i could be wrong jus what i remember and my opinion i hope there is alot they need to do something special!

I read a lot of good things, but remember FE has been around a long time. Bloomsburg is 25 years old. you don't get that old without knowing how please the masses.

I was at the very first Bloomsburg in 1987. I wasn't sure about it, but I came back the next year and the year after that. I only missed two 2 out of 24 years. One was due to front axle failure on my Trailduster in 91. Two was due to a serious beatdown from RVD in July 1997.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector/International Monster Truck Museum, Lehigh Valley Representative.
    www.MTRA.us

Quote Originally Posted by MTRATTK View Post
    I read a lot of good things, but remember FE has been around a long time. Bloomsburg is 25 years old. you don't get that old without knowing how please the masses.

I was at the very first Bloomsburg in 1987. I wasn't sure about it, but I came back the next year and the year after that. I only missed two 2 out of 24 years. One was due to front axle failure on my Trailduster in 91. Two was due to a serious beatdown from RVD in July 1997.
    The first show was in 1988 actually. Only missed two too! 1988 and 1989 wish I could've seen Dennis and Digger #1 in 1988!
    Matt Garofalo

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinthe90s View Post
    The first show was in 1988 actually. Only missed two too! 1988 and 1989 wish I could've seen Dennis and Digger #1 in 1988!
    Sorry it was 1987. I had a t shirt from the first event. Do the the math 2012 - 25 = 1987.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    www.MTRA.us

actually it was like he said 1988 cause there wasnt a bloomsburg 1987.and plus it was a typo

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by wildfoot94: View Post
    actually it was like he said 1988 cause there wasnt a bloomsburg 1987.and plus it was a typo
    Well then since 1997 was the 10th, 2007 the 20th? I guess those anniversaries are wrong too!!! Everything off by one year according to yours and the other guy's post. I'm not trying to be jerk, just stating the facts. So then 2012 isn't really the 25th year? REALLY!!!
    Last edited by MTRATTK; May 19th, 2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: more words
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    www.MTRA.us

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread Information