Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouvre View Post
    This is, simply put, the single most idiotic and racist post I have ever had the misfortune of reading on this board.
    racist? how? i mentioned a slag word that is derogatory to nationality but nothing about race. i guess its ok to forget they took thousands of US lives because we've let their cars and trucks infect our culture? would you be ok if 40 years from now we were driving iraqi cars? Sorry I love my country and hate to see it slide down the tubes while everyone plants their head in the sand. I drive american because too many died fighting for it! If that makes me a racist idiot i'll sleep easy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Revenge View Post
    racist? how? i mentioned a slag word that is derogatory to nationality but nothing about race. i guess its ok to forget they took thousands of US lives because we've let their cars and trucks infect our culture? would you be ok if 40 years from now we were driving iraqi cars? Sorry I love my country and hate to see it slide down the tubes while everyone plants their head in the sand. I drive american because too many died fighting for it! If that makes me a racist idiot i'll sleep easy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutlass Revenge View Post
    Well, one small problem with that, talking only about Toyota,
    They made like 3 truck for Japan in WW2, 2 2.5 ton truck models, the KB and kc, and an amphib truck called the "Su-Ki" so they're ww2 participation was quite minimal, now Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Kawasaki, thats another story.

It should also be noted, that Japan learned the modern art of War from none other than the US.
    WW2 is not the clean cut good v evil fight that modern history makes it out to be. Only 2 countries benifited from WW2....
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul curtis View Post
    Well, one small problem with that, talking only about Toyota,
    They made like 3 truck for Japan in WW2, 2 2.5 ton truck models, the KB and kc, and an amphib truck called the "Su-Ki" so they're ww2 participation was quite minimal, now Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Kawasaki, thats another story.

It should also be noted, that Japan learned the modern art of War from none other than the US.
    WW2 is not the clean cut good v evil fight that modern history makes it out to be. Only 2 countries benifited from WW2....
    i actually had mitsu in mind when i made the comment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted By GM50CAL. We got to chatting and i found out from them, that the hood alone cost 3K AND to ship it was another 3K. and if that seems unrealistic think about it, pallet shipping a full size hood from NC to CA in three days.
    Sorry GM50CAL It doesn't cost $3000 to ship a pallet from east to west coast. I work at a parts store in Wyoming and we get pallets of freight, mostly from back east, including filters from Gastonia NC, and freight charges per pallet usually run $200-$250 per pallet. And they usually only take 3 days to get here. Ship out on friday and arive on monday. I can also get a 4-wheeler on Ebay from the east coast shipped to my house for $350 shipping. So $3000 is way to high for shipping.
    Paul Marsing (rainyday290)

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they don't use cars because it's not 1985 and the trucks hardly touch the cars in racing.
    What's the point of spending all that money on cars when dirt does the job and costs less?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk. www.crossingthedesert.tumblr.com
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by stormrider_67 View Post
    Maybe they don't use cars because it's not 1985 and the trucks hardly touch the cars in racing.
    What's the point of spending all that money on cars when dirt does the job and costs less?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk. www.crossingthedesert.tumblr.com

The cars could always get crushed in freestyle.... At least they still have them for that.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information