Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Monster Jam truck parade down Las Vegas Blvd

Members do not see advertisements
    havent seen any info on here but saw on the Monster Jam facebook page someones asked about the parade down Las Vegas Blvd Wed night, has anyone heard this or can anyone confirm it, when where it starts and where it finishes. I have seen on tv when Nascar does a parade with the haulers and it looks cool but seeing all the monster trucks driving up the street would look really cool at night as well. I would assume since they practice thurs night have Double Down fri and the show on sat wed would be the logical time to do it

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm pretty sure that's just wishful thinking, highly doubt it'll happen

Post Thanks / Like
    well its not the first time i have read that i read it on another website but cant remember where it was it was a las vegas website that had all the events happening in march

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll put it to you this way, i'll believe it when Monster Jam confirms it themselves. Until then, it's simply an idea

Post Thanks / Like

Its on!!

Randy Brown CONFIRMED this today at display,,,,not much with details but he said there will be a PARADE of TRUCKS down the strip Wednseday,,,not sure on time though,,,,he said it is going to be a WILD WEEKEND,,,,ALL DIGGER DRIVERS,,,repeat ALL DIGGER DRIVERS will be in Vegas,,,,any ideas for what part of oncore will be?? can you say 8 DIGGERS at once,,,humm,,,,,,,2 weeks away!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    that will be cool I knew i saw it at a few different sites

Post Thanks / Like
    Not to say that hogwah's word isn't good, but i'll still believe it when I see it...

Post Thanks / Like
    JUst going on what Randy Brown told me at the display,,,,,,,,,,,,,see you out there group!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen anyone use so many commas...And, are you sure we're not mistaking the parade down vegas blvd for the parade they usually do at/around the stadium?(I don't know where I've never been.)
    Robbie Milburn...yeah, thats about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Robbie,
    I know the parade on Saturday,,,,this is something new,,,Randy said there were alot of things planned different this year and said that he was told ALL DIGGER drivers will be there ,,,He didn't have a whole lot of details, but said it was one you won't want to miss by what he is hearing,,,,,,,The parade down the strip will be Wednsday but no time was given,,,,he said they are still working details,,,,I have to say,,,,Randy is one of the nicest guys to chat with,,,as was Joey who drives Turtle,,,,they were both very friendly and great to chat with!! It's going to be a blast for sure!! Sorry about commas,,,i use them instead of space,,,,lol,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information