Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Have you seen the current talent the WWE has for "Women wrestlers"? Madusa is more than ring ready. BRING ON MANIA./

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, it's Beth Phoenix, Nattie Neidhart, and Kia Stevens. Kia Stevens is on bereavement leave, and Nattie Neidhart is in a impossibly stupid toilet humor storyline. I wouldn't trust the rest of the women's roster to open a door without hurting someone.
    No matter how stupid Mayhem gets, it's ALWAYS a source of entertainment, even if the entertainment is unintentional.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by the bullfather View Post
    Hasn't been WWF in ten years! WWE
    I'm well aware that it is the WWE now, but since I grew up watching the WWF and I hate the name WWE(it just has never seem to fit for them) I still do and will for ever refer to them as the WWF.
    ECW....ECW....ECW.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Like calling Sprint Cup Cars, Winston Cup cars!!! Things change, old timers didn't keep calling it WWWF after Vince took over. They had to change due to judge orders with the world wildlife fund. Just a pet peeve of mine lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by the bullfather View Post
    Hasn't been WWF in ten years! WWE
    who-cares-.jpg
    Brandon Clark

The automatic transmission is soley responsible for the wussification of America.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Would be cool to see Madusa come crashing onto the WWE set with her monster truck, but then again I'd hate to see monsters and wrastlers on the same program again, let alone watch what I think is a horrible wrastling production.

WWE used to be about a variety of wrastlers getting great spotlight, now its just John Cena or, well, John Cena, time to let go of the ghetto white boy theme, we have enough of those j^&%offs to deal with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RnW 13 View Post
    Would be cool to see Madusa come crashing onto the WWE set with her monster truck, but then again I'd hate to see monsters and wrastlers on the same program again, let alone watch what I think is a horrible wrastling production.

WWE used to be about a variety of wrastlers getting great spotlight, now its just John Cena or, well, John Cena, time to let go of the ghetto white boy theme, we have enough of those j^&%offs to deal with.
    Even though this was scripted, it just about explains how bad the WWF really is outside of the what people really see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWnmY...eature=related
    ECW....ECW....ECW.....

Post Thanks / Like
    when we saw madusa in vegas on fri i asked what wwe's plans for her this weekend in miami and she said "whats going on there some wrestling event or something" and smiled then when we alked by on sat i heard someone ask if she was going back to WWE and she said I love monster jam and will never leave but I do have some off time coming up from monster jam and you know the old saying "anything can happen in the WWE" and smiled. so there must be something in the works but when and where who knows.

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by RnW 13 View Post
    Would be cool to see Madusa come crashing onto the WWE set with her monster truck.
    No. just No. Its bad enough that her and Chad are in Our industry, lets not go back down that road again.
    There was once a truck pull in the astrodome in which many believed Bigfoot 4 did not leave the line. The reality of the situation is that Bigfoot 4 was chained the the astrodome and moved the entire facility 300 feet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information