Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Maybe for all those saying "it needs to stop" and the "risks are too great", maybe Feld can eliminate all the risks, by levelling out the dirt to flat like a big dirt carpark, no obstacles, and replace the trucks motor with a lawnmower engine.

That would be safe, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are talking about the trucks hitting one another, not the whole course....wow. That's what, 10,000 pounds of truck landing on another, it's gonna hurt someone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggerXX View Post
    They are talking about the trucks hitting one another, not the whole course....wow. That's what, 10,000 pounds of truck landing on another, it's gonna hurt someone.
    There was never any intention by Feld, or any of the drivers involved to have the trucks hit eachother. In fact, they even put a big giant bright green sea container out there to keep them apart. The simple fact is that it was a planned stunt that didnt work out, it happens. No matter who thought of it, the drivers in the trucks pushed their own throttles down knowing full well the risks involved. I have been pulled out of an upside down truck and taken off the track in an ambulance, I knew the risks before I got in and I knew the risks when I climbed back into it a few weeks later, if it was safe we wouldnt wear helmets. Just realize that had this worked out, not a single person would be complaining about saftey and everybody here would be talking about the coolest thing that they had ever seen in monster trucks.

Post Thanks / Like
    If anything was learned from this WF, is that those sea containers need re-enforcement. For the safety of the drivers! Those containers are good for like 1 hit. After the first truck gets a good hit off of it, it's pretty much done. Last year it held up okay. But this year, after it started to collapse, it became dangerous, and unpredictable. The same thing with the encore. The sea container totally failed in this stunt. They should fill 'em with crush cars or something.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan posted on FB he has s broken neck...get better soon Ryan.

Post Thanks / Like

For all the people that "supposedly" Knew everything.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by USA1Lives View Post
    Ryan posted on FB he has s broken neck...get better soon Ryan.

or "just talked to Dennis" or he just had the wind knocked out of him " or whatever else bull went around, Maybe you should SHUT UP till the FACTS are released. Just Sayin'....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by casey ladelle View Post
    Just realize that had this worked out, not a single person would be complaining about saftey and everybody here would be talking about the coolest thing that they had ever seen in monster trucks.
    I Totally agree with you dude, that would be an unbelievable sight but sadly... wrong. There already is too many crying about how backflips are overused and wah wah wah. This is Mayhem don't forget.

This thread is junk and way off course... +1 to close, anyone else?
    Defender of the Faith \m/

Post Thanks / Like
    For All The Speculators & Dr's We Have On Here This is from Ryan's Facebook Hey everyone im still in the hospital and i have a broken neck but i still can walk and everything else is good. I just need some time to heal., Get Well Soon Ryan and hopefully Feld learns lessions from this even though the collision wasn't planned or whatever, I still feel having a bunch more trucks come out and just freestyle would be a great encore.
    TEAM MAX-D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Penner View Post
    :

or "just talked to Dennis" or he just had the wind knocked out of him " or whatever else bull went around, Maybe you should SHUT UP till the FACTS are released. Just Sayin'....
    How about a slice of humble pie? I'm sure Ryan wouldn't lie on his page about his own broken neck.

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    First and foremost I want to say Ryan get better man. I read his message on Facebook. This is terrible news IMO. I personally think it shouldn't be brushed off. If they want to destroy their trucks and obstacle courses that's fine but they have got to set some ground rules. Yes it is racing, there are inherent dangers andIt can stand to reason that it could happen during freestyle but it didn't. It happened during something that was not necessary. I'm not out to crucify anyone at all I don't hat monster jam or anything I just don't want to see people get hurt. Again Ryan get well man. I really hope all gets well.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information