Post Thanks / Like

Bo Gardner (Gigantic Orange Crush) passes

Members do not see advertisements
    I was informed yesterday that Bo Gardner passed away this week. From what I could gather from my brother in law, who was friends with Bo, is that he and his brother Joe both drove the Gigantic Orange Crush from time to time back in the day. They more recently ran a logging business out of the Breckenridge MO area. He said at the funeral they had lots of pictures of him working on and driving the Gigantic Orange Crush. I will try to gather some more info if I can.
    If it is possible, then it is done.........
    If it is impossible, then it WILL be done. Evel Knievel

Post Thanks / Like
    RIP...This was one of my favorite trucks of all time, one of the many underated trucks that didnt get the attention it deserved, much can be said about this truck, i have seen a few pics of the earlier version on tractor tires and heard stories of it having 2 rear axles and the front axle some how pivoted, and has its roots as a mud bogger deep as the pits that it drove threw in the early days in the late 70s...

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I haven't got as lot of new information, I did find this, http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...&GRid=32895189 and although that doesn't say anything about Bo, it does have a little info on Orange Crush. And here is a little info on Bo, although it doesn't mention Orange Crush. http://www.lindleyfuneralhome.com/si...=605301Gardner I'm still searching for more information and history about the truck and drivers.
    If it is possible, then it is done.........
    If it is impossible, then it WILL be done. Evel Knievel

Somewhere between Helle River and London, Ontario
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    This is eerie to read cause just today I was looking at pictures of both of the Gigantic Orange Crush trucks and Kawliga and was doing a lot of thinking about them. Plus a few weeks back I was talking with Ted Hutchens about them. Sorry to hear about the passing of Bo Gardener. God Speed!
    Mike Krieger

Old Skool Monsters Rule!!!

Thread Information