Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by IL250624 View Post
    $10 for Baltimore and East Ruthford? They haven't said anything about Philadelphia yet.
    I payed for the pit passes for Philly as well, it was $10 as well.
    Michael DesRoches (Roach)
    Part of Sim-Monsters staff team
    2013 Schedule:
    3/2 - Baltimore, MD - Monster Jam
    6/8 - Baltimore, MD - Monster Jam
    7/24 - Boonsboro, MD - Monster Motorsports Entertainment
    8/15-16 - Gaithersburg, MD - Monster Events

Post Thanks / Like
    not sure about other venues but i know for any event if you purchase the tickets at the venue there is no conveince charge if its $15 for said event you pay $15 thats it

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJohn View Post
    not sure about other venues but i know for any event if you purchase the tickets at the venue there is no conveince charge if its $15 for said event you pay $15 thats it
    That's not always an option for some people though. It's what I found most annoying about the events that made you purchase pit passes at the box office this year. I live about a half hour out of Detroit so for me it wasn't that big of an issue but when you live an hour or more away it could be a gigantic annoyance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJohn View Post
    This is something that is going away at a lot of venues. I remember going to the box office at House of Blues at Walt Disney World in 2010 and being stunned to see all the charges there.

Post Thanks / Like
    if we have to pay to get into the pit party,then the promotor should do one of two things
    A:make sure the party is long enough that everyone can get the autograph they want,or
    B:give a souivener t-shirt,or laminate
    i think that would make people alot happier about paying for something that was free a couple years ago

Post Thanks / Like

responses very

responses very good! )

Post Thanks / Like
    -i agree that passes should 5 bucks...

-for arena shows, there is the danger of overcrowding...so free party admission might be an issue

-For people like me ill pay stupid prices bc i want the best seat and who pays 600 bucks for vegas tickets and then knows he cant actually go but he feels better because he has the tickets.... :/ Holds on to that glimmer of hope til the end...lol But most people arent like me. they arent going to pay 50 extra bucks for an all access pass that they dont need just because they forgot the freakin tix went on sale and they need front row to be happy....and they come with a pit pass.... so technically i paid 50 for 5 rows closer and a pit pass..or whatever the difference is ...i dont feel like looking...

-for other people...normal people... the people they claim to cator to so much which drives me nuts sometimes... they should have a service that make it easier for people to obtain pit passes...and I dont mean to buy separately from TM cause again...convience charges...BS! Then again they are available as you get to the building so...not really sure what the issue is in that case. Maybe add 5 bucks to the ticket so you dont get spearate "conveience charges"
    They used to do print at home tickets would double at pit passes.
    Ill have to think of something else witty to put here later

Post Thanks / Like
    Since MJ usually does multiple shows-days in a city for each weekend.Why not have a pit party before the first show each day.That's the reason I like the other promotions because they hold a pit party before each show/day.Here in Tacoma,MJ always hold the party before the first Sat. show and I can never make it because of a scheduling conflict. I have no problem paying 5 dollars ,but I always pay at the window(if possible)just because I don't want to get hit with all the fees.The fees are a killer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, but Philly Pit Passes are $15 not $10.
    Timothy T. Knerr
    Bath, PA.
    MTRA Spot Tech inspector
    Safety First!!!
    Racing and Freestyle Second!!!
    www.MTRA.us

Post Thanks / Like

Members do not see advertisements
    Another thing I want is for them to give us the time the gates open, since I like being one of the first in line.

Another thing I want to know is how long the drivers will be there.
    WarthogDriver,

Formerly IL250624

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information